I run it's what I always do

Katherine p.o.v

I did love Elijah more then anything but I wasn't going to die I was able to steal some paper and pen from the bathroom and write both Elijah and Freya goodbye letters I hated that it had to be this way I loved them both at this point Freya was like a sister I needed to do this it was 20 minutes before Elijah would come to wake me up I had broken a wooden stake from the head board of the bed I hid it inside my boot I would stake Elijah after he led me outside . I new every  morning Freya had a cup of morning  tea I would put a sleep herb in it . I had asked the previous night for an instant sleep herb all I had to do was  sneak it in her tea honestly Freya was to easy to manipulate.  I heard Elijah  Walking towards my room I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep he gently kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes morning beautiful. Morning how about I make breakfast today . I think I would like that . I got up from The bed after he unlocked my shackles. And I began to make Freyas tea she was just waking up I hurried and put the sleeping herb inside it and finished up the bacon 🥓 along with the pancakes 🥞  . Good morning Katherine. Morning Freya. We all sat down and ate . After Freya drank her tea 🍵 she began to grown uhh i am never eating bacon again I think it makes my head ache I'm gonna find and aspirin. Sometimes I forget my sister is human. Can we dance outside today . I think that would be wonderful. He took me outside. and we began to dance . He held me close. I pretended to stumble backwards and fake fell . I quickly got the stake from my boot before he noticed it . Went back into his arms you alright. Yeah just not enough blood. He began to hold me even closer as if he would break ironic hu senes I was the one breaking . I clenched the stake . I leaned in for a kiss we kissed passionately and in tangled are tongues . Mmm we both moan . After we began to breathe I raised the stake behind his back and I plunged it into his heart I love you I whispered in his ear . He desiccated and fell to the ground. I breathed I was free I vamp sped to the high way and ripped my shirt off and unhooked my bra letting my b cups fall . The first guy pulled up . Oo . Hay handsome give a girl a ride to Maine . Anything for those . I sat on his lap of course I drank him dry then burned the body good thing he had a litter. I was off so long Elijah.

Elijah p.o.v

I woke up 6 hours later and instantly went to Freya. Freya Freya wake up . Hu . What she do to you . She gave me that Chamomile I gave her yesterday no wonder she wanted to make breakfast. I rolled my eyes she staked me outside. Well we can easily find her . Freya said getting up . What do you mean I put a gps tracker in her boot she said  reaching for her phone which she dumped. Well magic it is she grabbing a photo of Katherine. How did you get that . I made Katherine take best friend picture with me . Uhh she keeps moving. We'll knowing her she'll go the farthest she can  get without getting in the air because that would be easy to track . So she could be anywhere. We could send kill arrow. Are you out of your mind. Relax it won't actually kill her it will just knock her out do you have a better idea . No what exactly will it do . Well I'll simply load it with vervain it will hurt her like hell though. Uhh just do it fast .

Katherine p.o.v

I had the radio full blast and was finishing the left over pizza the guy had . Suddenly I saw this flash of light and felt the awful pain I screamed it felt like I had vervain pizza I began to cough and the car toppled I went unconscious from the  pain .

Elijah p.o.v

Me and Freya drove to New York where Katerina lay in the middle of the road . Katerina I said taking her in my arms  Freya finished chanting reversing the kill arrow. Elijah she whispered crying I hated seeing her like this . I carried her to the car and did not let her leave my arms . We arrived back at the house. She'll be fine. Why did she do this . She doesn't wanna die brother. Yeah but just do me a favor and make her an imprison bracelet i said in anger. Elijah do you really think that's necessary. Yes just do it please I layed her down . Why did you do this . Then I looked over at the nightstand to find letters.

Dear Elijah

I know you probably hate me right now but I won't die I'm sorry about your family but I can't do this I'm not noble I'm manipulative and selfish I love You I always have I hope  maybe one day you can forgive me I don't have a choice destiny will always defy us .

Goodbye forever your Katerina petrova  who by the way is dead say hello to Katherine Pierce.

Still Elijah p

Still Elijah p.o.v

Freya get in here . She wrote goodbye letters . What . Yep you got one to . Freya ripped it from my fingers. Well atleast we know she didn't wanna leave us . She just didn't wanna die . I'm gonna go read this .

Freya p.o.v

I began to read the letter.

Drear Freya

In these past 500 hundreds years I have never let anyone in you were the first and probably the last i love you I wish things could have been different I hope one day we meet again

With all my love and sorrow Katherine.

I was shocked I began to cry . Elijah walked in . What are you going to do . What I should is let her desiccate and wake her up when Klaus is desiccated  but I couldn't bare that . So . So I'm gonna have to do something else I have an idea but she'll hate me after words . And if you don't. Then she'll just try escape all over again. I love her I do to . Hay no matter what happens we stick together as one always and forever. Always and forever I just hope that includes Katerina one day .