after math

Elijah p.o.v
I had spent the hole 24 hours watching Katherine Freya had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Hmm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep. It's alright you have human impulses. Freya got up and walked over to her she looks like she's been through hell. I nodded I walked over and caressed her cheek . I'll pull her out now . She nodded .

Katherine p.o.v
I was sobbing so much in my mind I had clawed at me own skin I just wanted to at least see a face any face . I felt his small touch again and then freedom I open my eyes and met Elijah and freyas. Freya I managed to say nervously I hadn't seeing her senes I ran . I'm fine I know you didn't wanna hurt me she muttered . I weekly smiled. Elijah looked at me with regret . Blood I whispered . He nodded about to offer me his wrist when I instantly refused I was scared of him right now I mean sure I ran but did I really deserve what he gave me . He glared at me as if daring me to continue. Despite being weak I stayed my ground. Finally he nodded and left for a brief moment. I turned to Freya I didn't want you trapped in your mind and neither did he it was just an incentive so you would realize you can't escape your fate she whispered saddely don't let him do it again I pleaded it felt like hell . She nodded hugging me . I couldn't hug her back because I was still shackled but I was grateful . Elijah returned with a bloodbag I wasted no time drinking every drop. He dismissed Freya to leave us alone . I turned away from him He reach forward to touch me . Please don't I whispered. He hesitated before gentle stroking my hair and going inside my mind . I still did not go near him even in the vision . Katherine you gave me now choice I had to make you realize if you run you will not get far and get pain to remind you not to try it again . Understanding and liking are to very different things I muttered . I know but I won't hurt you again all you have to do is stay put we have 4 months together and I don't want to spend that time where you hate me . But I didn't hate him though even after what he did to me I still loved him and wanted to be his . He came up behind me and made me face him please don't cry my darling he pulled me to his chest I tried to fight back I punched my fists into his chest . He pressed me into a fake tree and pinned my hands above my head . Stop . Get out of my head and kill me already . Never now I'll let go of your hands if you promise to stop . I nodded sniffling . He let me go . Please stop . Stop what . Making me love you . I've been asking you to do the same thing senes we met at the ball . I just need space . Alright he pulled me out of the mind memory . Without these on . And how am I supposed to know you won't try something . Elijah you trapped me in my mind all alone I was 300 miles away and you still got me plus the bracelet . How about a deal I take those off and you let me near you again . Fine . He unhooked the chains . I vamp sped right past him into Freyas room . She laughed come on in freaky Friday is on . Which one . The musical . Good I hate the other 2 . I can't stand Elijah right now I mean I love him but I'm gonna be dead soon mine as well start hating him now better then missing him in hell because that is definitely where I'm going . I wouldn't be so sure . I'm gonna miss you to . You'll see me again I promise . Because you aren't immortal . No I'm not immortal but the ring I wear keeps me young the ring of youth solidefind from the actual fountain of youth I take it off I'm dead . I nodded. Please I have hundreds of spells that can get me into hell or wherever. Thanks sisters . Sisters we said pinky promising. We watched the movie till I fell asleep.

Elijah p.o.v

I walked in to find Katherine fast asleep I walked over to her . She fell asleep about an hour ago . She hates me. She doesn't hate you she's just hurt . Maybe I deserve it . No . You know I used to tell myself that I wouldn't care if she hated me just that she was alive but why can't I have both why can't we be together well she's alive . You can as soon as Klaus. And what if something's eles gets in our way I said no longer being able to control my anger and punching a hole in the wall . Which unintentionally made Katherine wake up . Freya get out . I'm a thousand your old witch and your half desicated I think I should stay . Freya please I don't want you getting hurt . She nodded leaving . She looked at me straight in my eyes control yourself. What do you care I yelled . She hurld me against the wall . Your gonna hurt someone . I flipped us around so I was restraining her . Go a head hurt me you already did it 24 hours ago why not do it again . All I wanted to do was stop this overwhelming drive of rage and some how looking into her eyes of not fear but resurince made me clam down . I fell to kneels . She bent down letting me lay on chest you hate me . Shh no I don't I've tried but I don't I love you . Ahh it's alright. I could feel the tears run down my face I hated showing weakness .

Katherine p.o.v
He was actually crying I held him tight letting my own guard down we just layed in each other's arms intill eventually we both passed out .