remorse

Elijah p.o.v
I woke up in her arms she was fast asleep against the wall I got up slowly I went to scoop her up In My arms . She looked so beautiful. I brought her to her bed and layed her down . She began to whimper please no . I looked down saddly an realize she must have felt the mettle of the chains they weren't hooked on just hanging on the bed posts . Shh i won't your safe I whispered. She settled down and smiled . I took her back in my arms and decided to bring her to my room . I snuggled into the bed . I fell back asleep. Later I felt her move against my chest . I subconsciously held her tighter and whispered please don't go. I won't. I opened my eyes I didn't realize you were awake . Where are we . Where I've been sleeping. She nodded . You heard me . I did I understand not wanting to be in those chains imbolized. She turned away your frightened. A little I don't want to be your prisnor she whispered. I drue her into my arms I know . Last night I've never seen you lose control before. It's what self hate does to you . You hate yourself . The part that hurt you yes . You don't need to I forgive you . Hearing those words made me smile. Really . Yes I love you . I love you to . No more chains please I have 4 months left in a week it will be three I don't want to suffer . I wanted to tell her yes but how could I trust her I mean then again the bracelet kept her in so the farthest she would get was the door and then she would be in pain . I want to trust you Okay I'll take them off . Really no more . Yes the bracelet is enough I can't keep you close by that kind of force I admitted . She kissed me . I kissed her back . I hate seeing you cry . I just wish this could be forever. Maybe in another life it will be . She nodded . I ripped off her shirt kissing down her chest . Mmm. Uhh you haven't fed yet . So I could just drink from you as I straddle you . I smiled mm sounds fun .

Katherine p.o.v
I sat on his hips and moved up and down as I drank from his necks . I heard him moaning and groaning which made me smirk . He didn't stop me from drinking though maybe he was to distracted but it was still surprise i finally pulled back . Hmm you like watch my boobs bounce . Correction I love seeing your beautiful body .why do you think I bought you sexy panties and bras .I thought those were freyas . Nope I bought them for you . Uhh . Oh grouse my eyes . I heard freya say we both looked at the door . Elijah quickly flipped us over hiding me under the covers . I was making sure you to had made up but I'm sorry I even asked . At least you got your answer wanna join . Uhh no Katherine one that's my brother and 2 don't get me wrong your hot but i don't think of you that way anyway pizza lunch will be here in 20 minutes don't spoil your appetite on each other she said walking out . I tried to get up but was pulled back . Who said you could leave without finishing I'm not done with you yet . Sorry Elijah. He put me back on top of him . I like it when your on top . I wiggled my eyebrows before going back to work soon we had both finished multiple times and were relaxing in embrace . He was looking at my bruised wrists which had yet to heal because now they had metal splinters inside them

 He was looking at my bruised wrists which had yet to heal because now they had metal splinters inside them

right now I was distracted so it didn't bother me but it would in a second . Let's get those cleaned up . I nodded greatfully .He took me into the bathroom and sat me on the counter . This will hurt try to hold still he said letting his knails start to get the tiny splinters out. I whimpered please stop I said crying . Ahh I'm almost done darling he said wiping my tears I nodded . He finished with one wrist and then the next . He kissed them making me feel slightly better I'm sorry please don't cry he said holding me . I sniffled afraid please don't chain me up again . I felt him nod no more I promise . Come on I'll show you. He said walking me out we approached the bed I gulped . Why was I so scared of him . I watched him detach the chains from the bed and give them to me . Go burn them . I looked at him asking if he was serious. He nodded . I through them in the fire place . He kissed my forehead just don't make me regret this please . I could see in his eyes that it wasn't a threat but a plea begging me not to run . I nodded I promise I won't run I'm yours I whispered . He look shocked and just kissed me . I signed in relief . Alright you to love birds lunch freya yelled . Alright let's go eat and then we can take a ride . I smiled . we finished eating and went outside . I got on the horse and we galloped off I began to laugh . He helped me climb down .

Elijah p.o.v
How about I take you out for dinner tonight there is a nice little restraunt down the street . I saw a smile appear on her face . Like a date. Yes . How romantic . Don't try anything . She nodded. I took her hand and led her to my car .

Why aren't we fancy

Why aren't we fancy . My lady I said opening the door for her . We arrived at the restraunt and order burgers and fries . She got ketup on her face . I licked it off for her . You got some to right there she said before putting ketup on my nose . Uhh you child. She burst into laugheder . I through a fetch fry at her and before I New it the food fight was on and we were kicked out off the restraunt of course a little compolision fixed that . At least my suit remained clean . That is the last time I'm taking you out I can't take you anywhere. She fake pouted . I'm kidding although seriously. Oh come on you started throwing stuff I just put ketup on your nose . Fine guilty as charged . Come on there's one more stop on our list . Where . You'll see . I drove us up the hill . What is this place . I looked down saddely. This is Hendricks grave . Your brother . Yes it has a spell on it so only supnatural creatures can touch it that way it would be preserved . What are we doing here . I buried something here 500 hundred years ago something I wanted to tell you but didn't know how . I said before stopping my foot in the ground making the ground come up and uncovering the box I picked it up and put it on the bench . Great grave robbing for our first date lovely. I rolled my eyes . You remember that 500 hundred years ago Klaus was supposed to kill you . Yes why . Well I wasn't gonna let you die this elixir was is resurrection potion I was planning on compelling you to drink it before the sacrifice it would have brought you back it still involved you dying but I was going to save you I explained . She opened the box and brushed her fingers against the bottle .

KatherineYou were going to save me all these years I didn't know what to think but you cared I was shocked

Katherine
You were going to save me all these years I didn't know what to think but you cared I was shocked . Why didn't you tell me . I was angry that you ran I blamed my self for not stopping you . Why didn't you just turn me . Honestly I didn't want to force you into that choice like I was back when I was human I don't think I would have chosen this fate I'm glad I'm here now but I wanted you to make your own choice you chose it anyway though and thinking back on it I wish I had . I smiled and kissed him . He kissed me back what was that for . For doing the one thing I never thought you could admitting that you still love me as a vampire . I love you either way . Let's get home .