terms

Elijah p.o.v

Katherine was beginning to wake up . Good morning. More like worst morning ever . Hold still I said as I reset her neck . Uhh I can move . I smiled I'm sorry. For what your still giving me to Klaus why do you care . Now that stung . Can I atleast have a shower please I haven't showered in almost a month. I chuckled do you really think I'm gonna let you out of your restraints after what you pulled yesterday. Elijah even if I manage to get to the door I can't leave . You heard . Well just because I was nocked out doesn't mean I wasn't listening.you try anything I said beginning to unlock the restraints . I won't. She began to rub her wrists as I saw big cuts on them . She looked up what did you think would happen she spated. I just didn't think it would be that bad . I offered her my hand your half way desiccated let me help you . She took my hand as I supported her back and helped her into the bathroom . I don't have any clothes. Part of me want to leave her with non I had actually never seen her Naked before. I'll get you some of freyas clothes. I began to walk away when I heard something that surprised me . Elijah Thankyou. Stop trying to kiss up to me It won't work . I wasn't. I smiled

Katherine p.o.v

I went into the hot shower it felt so good. I looked out of the corner of my eye to find Elijah watching me I let him think I didn't know. But it did make me self conscious how strange I was never nervous around any guy I made them nervous I did not like this . I rapped the towel along my body if your gonna watch me be honest about it . He looked shocked. I held onto the counter for balance. Here need help . No leave. Why you don't seem that upset about me watching you in the shower so why can't I watch you dress . Get out I said baring my fangs . Fine panther. I dressed as fast as I could I had to admit Freya clothes weren't bad although I swear he picked out the sexiest underwear and bra possible

 I dressed as fast as I could I had to admit Freya clothes weren't bad although I swear he picked out the sexiest underwear and bra possible

Suddenly after managing to actually stand I fell to the floor I actually began to cry I hated being so weak . Elijah burst in Katerina what happened. I wanted to disappear the only thing worse then being this weak was him seeing me this weak . I took his hand falling into his chest . You alright . yeah just fell I said putting back on my usual fake smile. He helped me back to the bed . I gotta say your sister doesn't have bad taste in anything. You don't have to pretend with me Katerina you know it doesn't have to be like this . What do you mean . I mean stop trying escape and we can work on some terms you have 6 months to live you can either spend those months happy or desiccated it's up to you . It was my best option right now I nodded. You'll get food and water everyday and my blood that I can control how much you get . Okay no more chains ⛓. And how am I supposed to trust that you won't escape. Please they really hurt I admitted. During the day they can be off during the day but once night hits they go back on no buts . I decided to quit while I was ahead . What would you like to eat . Hmm fast food burger 🍔 with fries 🍟 please. He laughed the Elusive Katherine Pierce likes fast food who would have thought. 30 minutes later the food came . I dug in mm and I wasn't the only one . So the original embraces the 21 first century who knew. Want blood now or later . Now please. He let me lean on his shoulder and I bit into his neck I savored the taste of his blood It .tasted so good. Suddenly I felt his sharp nails dig into my knee I stopped feeding and whimpered. Sorry he said caressing my cheek I had to stop you from drinking to much. I understand. He offered me his hand come . Where are we going. Outside for an hour everyday you don't try to run it can be longer. I smiled. He lead to me door . Don't run please if you do I will catch then I'll have take all this back. I know how am I gonna leave. Well first I have to hold you . I was reluctant to let him do so but if it meant not being locked up I slowly went into his arms breathing in his sent . He held me tight and I felt us go through the door. How. The spell only stops you from leaving if I shield you it doesn't work . I Felt the sun on my face . Then I heard a nay . Is that ahh . Yes . I ran over and petted the brown horse . Still love horses I see . Why would I stop . You stopped other things . Your right I'm stronger . Can I ride . If I'm on her with you yes . I nodded and got on the horse. He got on behind me and held my waist . We began to ride I started to laugh. I stopped the horse. It's good to hear you laugh and see you smile. He helped me down. I all of a sudden got sad that I would have to go back in . Katerina as long as you behave this can continue. I know I didn't fight him and walked back inside . Elijah just say it I can't say it inless you do . Say what . Do you care about me why are you doing this . I care more then you know. How much. If you don't want this stop me he said. Confusing me then he kissed me I kissed him back. I love you he blurted. No you don't you love the old me me I am not the same person so don't say it inless you mean it because I love you despite everything. I don't care who you are I love you . I smiled. Dinner I laughed . Please after eating it was 8:00 o clock. Please don't I begged. Katerina I don't trust you enough not yet don't make this harder please. They hurt I muttered as I cried in his chest. You said you loved me . I do then why are you doing this . I don't want to I just want my family back. I don't blame you if I even had a chance to get mine back I would do it to . He locked my restraints on again just sleep. Can you stay . Of course.