𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 || a new era

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

We couldn't call Blossom from the South Pole so we had to get everything ready to go back to the city

I couldn't wait to see her. I miss home. I feel like I haven't been back in forever.

Now, I can rest at home for however long I want until Beifong decides if it's okay to come back to work.

Korra has a speech the next day at the palace where Tonraq was appointed chief of the southern tribe.

He was really happy standing alongside Korra.

Asami, Mako and Bolin and I stood next to each other at the very front of the crowd as she talked to the crowd.

She told them about Unalaq and the spirits and how she wanted them to live together.

Once she concluded her speech, everyone broke out into cheers as brightly colored spirits floated around the cold air above us.

"It's gonna be interesting having spirits floating around all over the place." Bolin said.

"Yeah, I don't think I want a flying bunny like Bun-Ju in my apartment." Mako chuckled.

"What? I want a spirit pet, they're so cute!" I said.

"I guess... until they turn on you." Mako said grimly.

"Shut up." I shoved him.

He laughed at me and we looked back up at Korra.

She hugged her dad and they exchanged a few words before she stepped down from the stage.

She spotted us and ran toward us with a cheeky smile.

She hugged Asami and I first and Bolin jumped into the hug.

"You did great, Korra." Asami told her.

"Thanks, I was actually a little nervous." She chuckled.

"You? Nervous?" I asked.

She punched me lightly in the arm and I laughed.

"I really was! I don't know how many people here don't like spirits. I mean what if-"

"Hey, stop worrying. It's only been a day." Asami said softly.

"Yeah, let's give everyone a little while to warm up." I added.

Korra nodded darting her eyes back and forth from Asami and I.

After the crowd separated and everyone went home, our group went back on Varrick's ship to go back to the city.

It was the early evening when Korra, Asami and I were by ourselves on the railing.

Everyone else was knocked out and sleeping while we couldn't get to sleep.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 || 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 🎉