𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 || bolin, hero of republic city

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

~Asami's POV~

~Asami's POV~

It's the night of the premiere and I'm sitting in my car outside of the arena.

I tried to bail Y/N out of jail but they said she was still part of an investigation, so I couldn't.

I dropped off Mako at his apartment building and went to my place. I just wanted to stay there but Bolin came over.

He asked if I wanted to join him and go to his mover premiere, since Blossom isn't able to go anywhere.

I seriously wasn't in the mood but Bolin insisted. Said it'd make him feel better to go out, even if it's for a couple hours.

I really don't feel like going in there.

My girlfriend in in jail, my friend is fighting for her life in the hospital, and my company is literally about to go bankrupt.

But hey, maybe a corny mover will help cheer me up.

Fuck this, I'm going home.

I'm about to pull out of the parking lot but then I remember that I'm not a shitty person.

Only a shitty person would leave someone as sweet as Bolin hanging.

"Ugh.." I pull back into the parking space and get out of the car.

"This mover better be worth it." I mumbled.

I threw my coat on and went into the arena.

It was very busy. Lots of rich people here, people I used to have business dinners with.

There was a red carpet and a limousines and everything.

As I was about to enter the arena, another limousine pulls up to the red carpet and President Raiko and the First Lady step out of it.

Okay, seriously, how big of an event does this have to be for the president to show
up?

I entered and walked up to the higher seats where Bolin would be sitting.

Once I walked into one of the booths, Bolin turned and spotted me.

"Asami, you made it!" He exclaimed.

I hugged him briefly and we sat down next to each other.

On his other side was Ginger, Bolin's love interest onscreen.