𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅 || rainy date

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

I woke up the next morning at around nine

Blossom let me know last night that she'd be gone the whole day and that I would have the apartment to myself.

I was wondering what I was gonna do today but then I remembered I have to go to work in about an hour. And suddenly remembering I had a date with Asami today.

Korra's probably with that meeting with Varrick right now and I think Asami's at one of her factories.

I smiled at the thought of her.

I got myself ready and walked downstairs to Mako and Bolin's apartment.

Bolin was awake and he opened the door. "Hey, Y/N!"

"Morning, Bo. Where have you been? I haven't seen you since yesterday." I smiled.

He gave me a hug and let me walk in.

"I was with Varrick last night. I was at the arena and having the best time!" He said excitedly.

"Really? I know the arena was open last night but I didn't know why." I said as I sat on the couch.

"Yeah, he was basically showing me what the city looked like at nighttime. Wow, you should have seen it, Y/N, it was absolutely beautiful." He exclaimed.

"I know, I've lived in that arena for six years straight." I said sarcastically.

"No but we never really saw it. Mostly cause we're broke." He chuckled.

"U-huh." I laughed.

"Anyways, what I did was experiencing what it was like to be famous. We were watching he match that night and the reporter asked for an interview."

"Nice. So now what? You're like a local celebrity or something?" I asked jokingly.

"Actually, yes. Well, I mean, I'm on my way there." He said.

I went along with it. We drank some coffee while waiting for Mako to wake up.

"So tell me. What has been going on between you and Blossom?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.

He looked up and a smile formed on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about."