𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 || a day with blossom

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

My head pounded at the sound of the door slamming closed

Y/N can't be any more quiet when closing a door.

She's been irritating me so bad lately.

She'll leave her bedroom door wide open when she's not in there, she'll create a mess in the kitchen while looking for a snack..

Earlier this morning, she left her toothpaste tube without the cap on the counter for me to clean up.

It's not that big a deal. Why am I so irritated?

At least she'll be gone the whole day so I can finally relax.

I ran my hand through my blazing red hair ever so gently, as to not provoke my migraine any more.

It hurts like hell. I'd be thankful if my head exploded right now.

I waited ten minutes before standing up from the couch.

I walked over to the kitchen and leaned my back against the counter.

I don't know why I started crying but I did.

I guess when something hurts really bad, a person would have no choice but to cry, right.

Ugh, and Y/N is gonna have to take care of me once she gets here.

She doesn't need that added stress.

This breakdown starts to turn into more of a stress-cry, as my mind starts thinking about all the burdens I've placed on everyone I know.

Grandma, Y/N, Bolin, the guys at the restaurant.

I gasp when I hear a knock at the door.

I wipe the tears away from my eyes and face.

"Coming." I called out, grumbling to myself. I splashed my face with water and quickly dried it off with a paper towel.

Once I did, I walked over to look through the peephole and saw Bolin standing in front of the door with Pabu on his shoulder.

"Oh crap-" I gasped to myself. I quickly fixed my hair and appearance the best I could before going to open the door.

"Hey, Bolin! What's up?" I asked him.

I stepped aside so he could walk in. Once he did, I closed and locked the door.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if you wanted to get breakfast?" He asked nervously.

I smiled at him. "I'd love to, but I need to get ready for work. I can heat us up some waffles!" I said.

"Great! I love waffles." He laughed.

We went to the kitchen and I took a covered plate of waffles Y/N made yesterday morning.

"So, what's been going on with you?" I asked Bolin as he sat at the dinner table.