𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 || vaatu

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

I threw my hood over my head as the air became deadly freezing

We're only a few minutes away from the portal.

I look over and see the plane with my brother on each wing.

I think I hear Bolin yelling. I really hope he doesn't freak out and fall.

We flew through hazy clouds before reaching the clear air and getting a straight view of the portal.

As the clouds floated away, I could make out hundreds of shadows circling the portal.

Oogi flew up while Asami started flying straight toward the portal.

Then a bunch of giant ices started shooting through the air toward them.

We circled around to find an opening yo the portal while Asami and the others were holding them off.

"There's too many spirits. I don't see an opening." Korra yelled.

"Let's circle around and see if we can find an entrance from the other side." Tenzin said to her.

As he said that I looked up and saw a huge black figure with glowing violet eyes cutting through the air towards us.

That one was followed by other terrifying spirits.

They started to attach themselves to Oogi while others were trying to attack us.

Kya and I were able to hold them off along with Korra airbending them away.

"The spirits are weighing Oogi down! We're losing altitude." Tenzin called out,

Another spirit attached itself way too close to the saddle.

Bumi started kicking it, trying to get it to let go of us.

So, when that failed, he jumped onto his back and both him and the spirit fell into the snow below us, which was only a few thirty feet away away from us.

I spotted the plane flying away from the portal with smoke coming from the engines.

But then Oogi finally reached the snow, sending all of us flying into the snow.

My whole body was numb as I rolled around in the ice and snow.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone scattered around.

Past the hills of snow were the army coming toward us.

I wanted to get everyone to leave but I could barely even lift my head.

I watched as Korra's head dropped down on the snow before passing out myself.

The only thing I can hear now is the ice trudging getting louder and louder and a high-pitched ringing in both sides of my head.