𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗻 || snitches get stitches

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Asami and I sat next to each other on the chair of the hospital room

We were waiting for somebody to come back with Blossom's test results. In the room was Asami and I, Blossom on her bed, and Bolin and Mako standing against the wall.

They hadn't argued this whole time, so I guess they forgot about Varrick while worrying too much about Blossom.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"If you keep picking at your fingers, you'll start bleeding." Asami said.

She was somehow paying attention but was facing the ceiling, her eyes closed.

I didn't listen to her and continued picking at the skin.

Sure enough, a spot of blood appeared next to my nail.

I quickly wiped it off and put my finger in my mouth before she could notice.

"I already saw it, don't even." She groaned.

I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I'm nervous, what if she has an incurable disease?" I got up to find a band-aid in the room.

"She doesn't have an incurable disease, Y/N. You worry too much. She just fainted."

"No, you're not worried enough." I grumbled.

I found a bad aid and put it on my finger.

The doctor came in along with an old woman.

Her hair was pulled into a ponytail with red and silver hair mixed together.

She had Blossom's low hazel eyes and pale skin.

"Grandma, hi!" Blossom said in a raspy voice.

"Aw, darling!" The old woman held her hands out in front of her and walked toward Blossom on the bed.

They shared a warm hug while Blossom was barely sitting up.

"What happened to you?" She asked as she pulled away.

"I just fainted, Ma. I'm fine, low blood sugar, right?" She answered calmly.

"Is she telling the truth?" She turned to look at us.

"She did faint, but I'm sure she's okay now." I chuckled softly.