𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 || the dark avatar

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

The spirit world has gonna silent. The plan had failed terribly.

Unalaq fused with Vaatu and Mako, Y/N, Bolin and Korra had passed out in the southern snow.

Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi had found Jinora in a spirit prison, the Fog of Lost Souls.

An endless fog that imprisons human souls in their own thoughts for all of eternity.

Jinora sensed that Korra's spirit was in trouble and went to help her while leading her family to safety outside of the spirit forest.

The siblings made their way out and later found the group of teenagers, were frozen to the touch.

Tenzin had a near heart attack seeing the kids shivering in the snow. He ran to them  and quickly checked their pulses.

"They're alive.. okay. Thank the spirits." He muttered to himself.

"Just barely. I need to get them into spirit water." Kya warned her brother.

Tenzin lifted Korra while Kya picked up Y/N.

Bumi got stuck throwing the brothers over both his shoulders.

They walked back into the spirit portal and found a stream to place the group in.

They gently set them down, lying on their backs in the water.

The siblings hadn't a clue what happened. Jinora told them the world was in danger but they didn't exactly knew what that meant.

Or they did but they didn't want to admit they lost.

They hoped Vaatu was gone, Unalaq was dead, and Harmonic Convergence would soon come to an end.

But they were nowhere near right.

The only way they'd get any answers now is to get Korra to wake up.

Kya knelt down in front of the stream and held her hands over the water.

She started to wave her hands in a graceful motion while the water around the teenagers started glowing cyan.

And emitting a soft ringing that was peaceful to the ear.

Kya continued healing them until Korra shot up from the water.