𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 || a civil war

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Mako found Korra in the crowd near the judge's stand and went to see if she was okay

I let them be and found a seat in the crowd with space for Asami and Bolin. I sat there by myself, scanning the crowd for anyone that might look like Tonraq or Senna.

I looked to the front of the crowd and saw them sitting down, along with another few men, similar to Tonraq's build.

There were still people standing around the giant room and even among the crowd, I spotted Asami and Bolin walk in.

Asami found me and walked toward here I was seated but Bolin walked up to two random men and started talking to them.

"What's Bolin doing with those guys?" I asked her as she sat down.

"Varrick gave him some money to bribe someone to look the other way. He thinks Unalaq rigged the trial." She explained.

"Why would he rig the trial?" I asked.

"Beats me." She shrugged.

I looked a little closer and saw him handing the men a bundle of yuans and then whispering some thing.

Bolin then came strutting back to us and sat down next to Asami proudly.

"I told those two guys over there to 'take care of it' and then I winked." He said smugly.

"I'm pretty sure they got the message." He smirked and looked over at the men fawning over the cash.

They both gave him a thumbs up and Bolin returned it stupidly.

"Pft-" I leaned over, stifled laughter coming from my mouth and making a few heads turn.

Asami smacked her forehead with her hand and groaned in annoyance.

The crowd calmed down as someone announced the judge, an old man in a profesional fur-lined coat, who's name is apparently Hodah

He sat down in the judges seat and everyone's attention turned to the front of the courtroom.