𝐻𝑒𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓊𝓃𝑔 - Food Poisoning pt.1 ❤️

𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬.

  Heeseung was feeling particularly good today, because he felt regenerated after sleeping for a good 10 hours last night. He gets out of bed half awake, and gets ready for the day, after being called 10 times by Yang Leader. Getting out of bed, he gets ready for today's schedule. 

Today, they had their individual training, followed by the dance practice together in the evening. Running through his schedule, Heeseung gets prepared for his trainings today. He begins his day by finding something to eat. He goes through the kitchen and fridge to get something to eat, and after much rummaging, he finally found the leftover pizza the members had for dinner. 

Opening the box to two slices, Heeseung breathes a sigh of relief, before heating it up to eat. As he gobbles up the food, an odd scent came from the pizza, but he couldn't be bothered as he placed his hunger first, before taste. Finishing up, he goes for his vocal practice.

On his way to the company, the boy found it weird that his mouth smelled very bad, and rushes to brush his teeth, afraid the vocal coach at the company would criticize him. After trying his best to get rid of the foul smell, he runs for training, realizing he was about to be late.

Throughout his whole session, the coach thankfully didn't smell his semi-foul breath after rinsing it with Listerine over and over again. It was finally 2pm in the afternoon, and Heeseung has to rush for physical training he had next. It was evident that he could feel his body slow down, still not sure why. 

He was not sure if his body was unwell, or tired. It was as if his body was answering him, when he felt the urge to throw up. He propels himself to the bathroom, hoping to not make a mess. Bent over the bowl, heaps of vomit came out, till he saw red splotches as well. He was shocked and surprised, but cleans himself up, worried about himself as well.

'Why would I throw up blood?' He himself was puzzled at the thought, but as innocent as he was, he didn't that it was a health warning sign. Continuing with his day, he was critiqued for being late, but he didn't mind as he felt better after throwing up, his stomach ached badly, sweating more than usual for physical training that day.

Barely able to get through his usual workout, he was starting to feel dizzy. He did he best to get through the training, but was advised to go see a doctor soon. Shrugging it off, he still felt that he had to be present for the group dance practice. It was his responsibility after all, as an idol.

He drags his feet to the practice room, his face evidently paler by the minute. He walks in to his members stretching, joining them. "Hyung, we were waiting for you, quickly." Niki was a little frustrated as he is someone who valued punctuality.

They start to practice, but Heeseung's conditions eventually worsens, causing mistakes to appear.

"One beat off, Heeseung ah"

"You're too fast now"

"You are supposed to go there"

"Move there"

Critiques hit Heeseung one after another as the choreographer continue to pick on his moves, that were all wrong. He felt so demoralized, finally bringing himself to ask for a quick break. 

"Guys, can we . . . take. . . a. . . break?" Heeseung pants, his tired body slowing down even more. "You're joking, right?" Sunoo jokes, shocked at the older's comment. "Yah hyung, what is wrong with you? Do you know how many performances we have next week? How can you. . . no. . . how DARE you ask for a break when you are the one making the most mistakes!" 

Jay raised his voice, causing the maknaes to flinch, knowing how angry their hyung can get. Niki goes to pat Heeseung's back, trying to talk him into it to prevent a fight, "Hyung, we are all tired, but at least, can you do the dance right once, before we take a break?" Niki tries to resonate with everyone, Jay nods with the rest, Jungwon stares at Heeseung, "Let's do that, ok hyung?" 

They try over and over again, but Heeseung just gets worse. Heeseung finally got the dance right, until the bridge of blessed-cursed arrived, going down the drain all the way. The fatigue and pain hits Heeseung like he had hit a wall right in his stomach, a scream of agony emanated in the entire practice room, sending the poor boy down to the slippery floor, his soul swept into absolute darkness. 

"HYUNG!" Seeing how the boy drop 'dead' to the ground, Sunoo screams in shock,  too stunned to speak. The older ones were too stunned to react, only Jungwon and Niki sprung to action. 

"Hyung, hyung! What's wrong with you? Yah, wake up now, ok? It's not funny, YAH!" Jungwon cries in fear as he violently shakes the unconscious boy. Niki rushes to call an ambulance, running to get a dry towel and water, to pat Heeseung down with it. 

"Why are you just standing there! HELP ME!" Jungwon frantically calls for help, tears dripping down his face, as he freaked out at the blood dripping from Heeseung's lips. 

Sooner or later, the paramedics arrive, collecting the boy's cold body, rushing to the hospital with Niki, Jungwon takes the van with the rest as well, losing his cool at the older ones.

"I knew something was wrong with him the moment he asked for a break. Why, why couldn't we just give in, just empathized a little bit more, why do we always need someone to be 'dying' then we regret, WHY!" Jungwon couldn't hold back, as he breaks down in tears.