ɴɪᴋɪ- Sacrifice pt.2 ❤️

Niki POV

As I was walking back to the room, I realise the room was empty. With a note. "My dear Niki,
You are still the same boy that leaves your loved ones unattended. They are with me. Go to the address tonight. The same. Surrender and I'll think about not killing these weaklings.
Love,
Seijuro"
I was in shock and anger as I didn't think he would take action so quickly. I went back home thinking about what to do.

At Night
When night came, I got ready. My pistol, taser and my knives I used to use. Making my way to the abandoned warehouse, I took down all of Seijuro's minions, finally getting in. At the centre of the building, I was heartbroken. My hyungs, all six of them, tied to poles, they looked like they have multiple bruises, and they stirred. They saw me and started shouting,"niki ah, no, what are you doing here?? You are gonna get killed!" Jake and Sunoo hyung shouted at me.
I hinted to them to be quiet, waiting for that bastard to come out.
"I don't have all day, Seijuro." I shouted. In the corners of the building, he slithered out of his spot, like a sly snake he is. "HAHA! Riki, I have waited this day for so long, for you to surrender to me-" I cut him off by throwing one of my knives at him, cutting his face. "You brat!" "Cut it short bro. Change your lines too. I've grown tired of you saying that. And my bedtime was at 10. It's wayyyyy past my bedtime so, if you don't mind." "Still as cocky as usual. All you need to do is give me your position in RVE. They will be free to go." "What? You did all this...just because I'm the co-leader of RVE? Yo, if you didn't know, I left. I left the scene. Wanna speak to Hayato? He's still leader. Oh yeah, but I came back." I smirked at him.
He got so pissed he lunged at me and we fought. Both of us were slashed with knives, but I took the chance to stab him. He shouted in pain, before running to Heeseung hyung, lifting his gun. "One more move and he dies!" I immediately stay at my spot, too scared to move. "I knew I can't win against you in combat, so my only option was to get rid of these weaklings as your weak heart won't be able to take i-" "Don't you dare!" Niki shouted.

"Niki, you haven't changed a bit. Now, let's do this again. Give. Me. The. Position." I hesitated, before asking. "Why, why me? I just want to live happily with my hyungs. Why do you have to do this..." I muttered silently. "I don't care about your sentimental feelings now. All I want is your spot. And you can have them back." "RVE is my clan, my squad. My Gang. Who are you to take it away from me and Hayato." I gritted my teeth in anger. "Since you are not listening, I have no choice then." "NO-" Before I could finish, one of his minions ran in. "Leader-nim. RVE's men have surrounded the whole building. We do not have enough men. We will lose to them if we don't run-" "NO! No way. Hayato is in Japan! Not Korea! I just had Niki in my hands you idiot! How can we run now!" Just then, men started running into the room. RVE men. "Leader-nim," They called out, bowing to me. They were fully armed. My hyungs stirred at the commotion, shocked at the scene. "NO! Just because you have men, you think you will win? HA! If I don't get that position, no one gets it!" As soon as he said that, he whipped out a pistol. And shot me. Everything seemed to slow down, hyungs were shouting for me, but I crouched at the sudden impact. "Stop him. Now." I shouted to the men behind me.

The men behind me start to fire, taking down Seijuro and his men. Trying to withstand the pain of a gunshot wound, I was barely able to stand up but ran to the members and untie them. "Niki ah, are you hur- oh god." I went to untie them one by one, until I reached Heeseung hyung. "Niki, you need to go to the hospital, why did you do this? You got explaining to do." "Hyung, not now ok? I just wanted you all to know, you guys mean a lot to me, and I'll always do anything to save you guys." "Gomawo, Niki ah" Heeseung cried, craddling me.

"Where is he!" A voice echoed through the whole room. I struggled to get up, with the members' help I did. Everyone looked to the door to see RVE's leader, the one and only, Hayato. "Who are you?" Jungwon and the rest asked. "His brother." Hayato simply replied. "Oh, you're here, Hayato." Everyone stared at the guy in shock, but I still continued. "I'm fine, just a gunshot wound. Can't kill me." "Yah. Just shut up about acting cool ok? Please get Riki an ambulance. Everyone! An ambulance! We need one! Your co-leader was shot!" Men everywhere scattered to clean up the scene, and drove a van over to bring me to the hospital. It was not long before I lost consiousness.

Jungwon POV

As Niki went limp in our arms, we started to panic. "Get up the van, let's go." The boy Hayato told us. As we carried Niki in, we were on the way to the nearest hospital, Niki's blood in our hands. "Wait... so you're saying, Niki and you lead a clan- I mean, gang or something like that, called RVE?" I asked. "Yeah... wait, you guys didn't know that RIki has been on the scene since he was young?" "I guess... we didn't expect someone so young to work for the Mafia World." "Yeah, we were told to take over after my dad. He was the original leader, until I felt that I couldn't do it myself, and I met Riki in school. Dance school. We grew close, could trust each other, then we decided to share the responsibility. Of leading a gang." Hayato continued. "Wow...That's Niki's past? Damn..."Jake uttered. "It all makes sense now, didn't he call you that morning at 3am?" "Yeah, I could hear you near him when we were talking." Hayato laughed.

Timeskip --> Hospital

After sending Niki into the emergency room, they patched him up, stitches on his stomach and knuckles from the fight. At the ward, we walked in to see Niki awake.

Niki POV

"Hyung." I asked for a hug, and they came in. But then, I saw that one familiar face. Hayato. "You're here too? I didn't need them bro," I tried to laugh it off, but he cut me off. "Take care of yourself better, Riki ah. I'm not always there to save you. And take some of them, safer for you and them too." Hayato pointed to the members. "Wait... They know...?" I couldn't face my hyungs, but Hayato just nodded. "You should've told them you know. How da hell did you keep it a secret??? I'm curious," Hayato laughed. "Tsk, stop it. Thanks for the last minuted help bro. Just go now, I'm fine. The HQ is unattended. Call me when you arrive, ok?" "Yeah, bye" Hayato greeted the members goodbye before 2 bodyguards stood outside the door, protecting anyone from coming in.

"...Hyung, I guess you know now," I smiled sheepishly at them. "That honestly, is so cool." Jay and Sunoo said. "But don't hide from us again, ok!" Heeseung and Jungwon smacked my head, before I muttered a quick apology from them. "Yeah, but are you guys really ok with me being on the scene?" "As long as you don't skip practice and training. Deal?" "Yeah, ok." I laughed it off, thankful my hyungs didn't make it a big deal.

Hi Guyssss!!!! Thats all for Niki's Sacrifice XDD How was it, did you like it?? I may probably do a Niki ff, so keep out for my other parts and my new Niki ff coming soon ok? Don't forget to vote :) Luv yall, peace