꒻꒤ꋊꍌꅐꄲꋊ - Baby Leader pt.1 🖤

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 17.

Jungwon POV

The members and I have been working really hard for our comeback, Blessed-Cursed. However, since I am Enhypen's leader, I have more responsibilities than the rest. It is 8 pm on a Tuesday night, and we were coming back in a week. I was trying to complete my school homework at night when I recalled what happened at school a few days ago, making me shiver in fear, unintentionally.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

A few days ago, Jungwon was at school. When he met the infamous school bullies, Haknyeon and Yugeom. As they crossed paths, they held Jungwon back. "Let's talk. On the roof."Yugeom told him.

When they went to the roof, the bullies faced him. "We got a challenge for you, pretty face. Aren't you the leader of the famous BigHit rookie group Enhypen?" I was too scared to speak, so I only nodded. "Look at this scaredy piece of sh*t, how the heck does he lead a world-renowned kpop group? Does it even make any sense?" As much as I wanted to retort his last line to me, I could only look down on the floor. "Well, listen to me brat. If you can get even one of your members to say that they love you, we will stop bullying everyone in this school. If not, I don't mind teaching you scared ass who is boss."Haknyeon tells me. As I thought about it, I think that it wouldn't be a big deal, before just agreeing with them, because the hyungs love me, right?

Back To Present Time

As I remembered what I was challenged to do, I prepped up whatever was left of my courage, and went to the living room, to see all of them sitting there watching a Netflix movie. I brought my phone along and started recording, as proof that they love me to the moon and back.
"Hyung, I have a question." "What question?" Heeseung hyung asked. "Do you all... love me?" I muttered. Some of the members tensed when they heard, but heeseung hyung replied," Is something wrong, Jungwon - ah? Why are you like that all of a sudden?" The others turned to face me. I couldn't deal being in the center of attention, so I muttered,"I'm fine, hyung. Just... needed some motivation." The rest just nodded, when I decided to ask.
"If I asked you to say 'I love you' to me, will you do it?" It was silent for a few minutes before Niki came up to me and said," Hyung. I think you should go to bed. You are acting so weird. I hope you are ok though. It will get better tomorrow. " Jay, Sunghoon, and even Sunoo hyung nodded silently, Jake smiling at me sympathetically. I didn't know how to react when he said that. Should I feel hurt? All I asked for was encouragement from them and all I get was being called weird. Starting to feel heartbroken, I didn't realise I accidentally called the one person I feared. Haknyeon.

As I heard a voice coming through the phone, the members looked back at me again. They could tell I was getting yelled at through the phone, about calling him accidentally. I quickly ran to the dining room to answer the phone.

"Yah, you assh*le, it's literally 12.30am. Why are you calling me? Oh, I heard it, you were trying to do your challenge right? HAHAHAHAHAHA dumb shit they  finally admitted you are weird and stupid. No one loves you, you weirdo. Imagine trying to say I love you to a weirdo. Well, since you failed, and I knew you would, lets meet at the alley in front of the school. NOW."

As he put down the phone, I knew I was dead. But I couldn't care less about dying. Haknyeon was right. I thought that the hyungs would at leaat say they love me, but they are just like Haknyeon. I was breaking internally, my blood running cold.

I went to the room and grabbed whatever I needed before leaving the dorm. As everyone saw me grab my bag and phone, Heeseung stopped me. "Jungwon ah, it's nearly 1am. Where are you going?" "Hyung, is it so hard for you to say that you love me...?." I told him. Receiving concerned glances from the hyungs, I just turned away, to face my death from Haknyeon, as I felt betrayed.

Time Skip --> At the alley 

At the alley, I just got mocked at and soon enough beaten half to death. When I walked in, I dialed my manager's number, and I realized I needed help. 

No One's POV

As he was getting beaten up, no one noticed him crying silently. What seemed to be an easily won bet turned out that he lost so easily. Time seemed so slow as I was about to pass out when the manager came in time. The bullies and Haknyeon saw the manager before someone stepped right on Jungwon's forearm causing him to cry out in pain before running off. 

Jungwon POV

I was in pain everywhere, my hand in the most pain as I felt like I got lifted up to my feet. "Jungwon ah- oh my god. Are you ok? Get into my car," He told me. I was able to walk properly when I felt my arm in a lot of pain. "Hyung, my arm is very painful, "I cried silently, closing my eyes, holding it steady. "We should go get it checked, ok?"I could only nod silently, before being rushed to the hospital.