ɴɪᴋɪ- Sacrifice pt.1 ❤️

𝐓𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞.

(p.s. Guys I feel like I need to explain, cuz this plot is most fitted for the youngest, which is Niki, I wrote about him, I am doing a Sunoo one also currently but the plot is quite a bit so I haven't published it yet, but this book will mainly be the maknae line, and Heeseung) 

Niki POV

It was a Wednesday night. I was shaking in fear in my bed, worried about what might happen the next day. Recently, I have been receiving death threats on my phone and emails, but I took it lightly, as I knew the company's staff will take care of me and the hyungs. Actually, I used to work as a hacker, for a gang. A mafia gang. The company knows about my mafia history, but not my hyungs. They are not cut for it, and shouldn't be involved in this life-threatening situation. 

As I thought about my past, I started to think that the enemies of the gang may be coming after me as the gang I used to work for had lots of enemies. As I got out of bed at 2 in the morning, I decided to secretly call my friend in Japan, that is the boss of the gang. We have been working together for almost 5 years in the Mafia World. Noticing that my hyungs were all asleep, I decided to make the call in the living room silently. 

In Japanese

"Hayato, I have been getting death threats by unknown people, and I thought I wasn't in it anymore. I can't risk the members being brought into this situation." I spoke. "Death threats? I think because we have been at war with the enemy teams for at least a year now. Just monitor the situation, and we have to make a decision. How about coming back to-" "Yah, I'm a public figure now, it will bring too much problems if I come back to the scene, too dangerous." I replied. "But it is also the safest way, because can protect them. Just think about it, you don't have to be very active, just contributing. It can keep your hyungs safe, not gonna lie." His words resonated with my soul as I knew he was right. "I'll think about it, for now I'll just update you on the situation and we can discuss later soon-" Before I could finish, the lights came on. Oh no. "Niki ah, why are you not in bed?"

Jungwon hyung. He woke up to get ready. Before I hung up, I spoke into the phone, "I got to go, talk later. Bye," I whispered. "Oh, hyung. It's 5 am. Why are you up-" "Who were you talking to? It's too early in the morning." "Oh... that? Just a friend, don't worry about it," I smiled. I was hoping he don't talk about it, until he snatched my phone away, scrolling my call log I assume to see Hayato's number. "If you need help, I'm here. Ok?" Jungwon hyung asked, concerned. "Yes, okk," I tried to smile, to reassure him.

During dance practice :-

I was practicing with the members when suddenly gunshots could be heard outside the hybe building. I started to panic and ask all the members to stay in the room, wanting to head out. "Hyung, do me a favor and stay here, ok?" I asked, desperately hoping they would oblige. "Ok, but where are you going- YAH! It's dangerous!"Heeseung and Jay hyung spoke. Before they could stop me, I ran to the door and locked it, multiple bangs were on the door. "Hyung, if I don't come back, just call manager- hyung, ok?" I looked at them through the transparent glass, eyeing them all before running out to the main entrance. "Niki..NIKI!!!" Jay shouted. 

After running to the main entrance, I was shocked. It was a blood bath everywhere, guns all over the place, and blood. While so much was happening, I saw. My arch nemesis found me. The gang's enemy. Akashi Seijuro. "You are finally here, my dear Niki. Just wait ok, you are in for way more than this. Thanks to you, your whole Enhypen group will sink. Deep." He cackles as he and his group leaves. As I saw all the dead and injured hybe staff at the entrance, I was in fear.

The police and ambulance rushes to help the injured. I walked back to the practice room, face aghast. Walking in, they rushed to me, questioning me like no tomorrow. Despite the noise, I swore on my life that I will protect my hyungs to the death, and I mean it.

After they scanned me up and down, I spoke. "Hyung, let's talk at dinner. At home. Ok?" They looked at me puzzled, but nodded in agreement.
Soon later, my phone rang. Hayato. "Hayato." That name caused my hyungs to look at me. I spoke in Japanese, but forgot that the members knew Japanese too.
"How bad was it." Hayato asked. "They tried to enter the building. 10 casualties." I turned back to see hyungs shocked faces. Realising to my own horror, they understood what I was saying. At a loss, I ran out to the rooftop.
"Hayato. This is getting bad. They already know where I am. My members are going to get hurt." "Who." "Seijuro. Seijuro came today. He wants to destroy my members. But that us definitely not happening. Not on my watch." I heard Hayato breathe deeply through the phone. "So how now?" "I guess... I'm back, Hayato." "Good. Now go and take care of your members. Like what a co-leader should do."

Hi yalll!!!!! Niki's Sacrifice part 1 is out!!! Enjoy ❤ part 2 comingggg okkk don't forget to vote ♡