𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 - Heart pt.2 ❤️

𝘌𝘱 2 - 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

Sunoo gets up the next morning in bed, surprised that he had an iv drip on him, and his mask on him. Feeling hungry, he tiptoes out of the room to get food, to see that everyone was awake. "Oh! Sunoo hyung, you're awake!" Niki ran to him from the couch, a huge smile on his face. "Hi baby," Sunoo smiles at the young one, that pulled him to eat breakfast. 

They walk to the dining room, to see everyone sitting there eating. "Sunoo ah! What do you want to eat?" Heeseung asks him as he sits. While eating his bread, he felt everyone staring at him. "Yah, what's with your expressions?" He tries to laugh it off, but they were serious. 

"Sunoo ah, were you really not planning to tell us about the heart disease?" Sunghoon drops the bomb immediately, surprising Sunoo. "You guys...know already?" Sunoo felt that he couldn't look up, he was embarrassed. 

"That's such a big thing, Sunoo ah, why did you not tell us? And...stressing yourself up like that is not good for you body, Sunoo ah," Jake asks him. "Guys, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I thought I was ok already." Sunoo tries to save himself, but it seems his body was also not in the best shape. 

The pain hits him like a wave, causing him to drop his bread, clutching his chest. "Sunoo ah!" He tries to hold his hand up to show he was ok, but, the pain was not going away. He wanted to speak, but nothing came out. 

Trying to save his face, he slowly limps back to his bed, falling to his knees. The members rush to help him up, but he was in pain. "I'm sorry you guys have to see me like this, "Sunoo breathes. He attaches the mask to his face again, tears streaming down his face, his bangs covering his eyes. 

The young ones were teary, hugging him to sleep. "You just focus on feeling better, ok? We didn't mean to stress you out just now, if you felt scared. We are genuinely worried about you, Sunoo ah," Heeseung comforts him, Sunoo cries in his embrace. 

" I really want to do well for the comeback. I have to," The older just nods reassuringly, hugging Sunoo.   I know you will, baby.

Hii guyss! Part 2 is outt for Sunoo - Heart, I hope you will enjoy <3 vote for me pleasee luv yall muah <3