ɴɪᴋɪ - Secret pt.3 🖤

ENHYPEN POV

Everyone rushed into the ward, breaking internally when they saw. Their maknae, literally bandaged head to toe, his left hand hooked up to the roof of the bed, oxygen mask to his face.
Sunoo couldn't help by cry, not giving a damn about his pride.

The rest calmly walked to him, tears falling uncontrollably. Jungwon bends close to Niki's face, sniffling,"Niki ah, we are all here now. Just get up and talk to us, ok? You must be in alot of pain. Wake up, please,"Jungwon cried.

Soon, everyone decided to stay at the hospital until Niki wakes up, after much pleading with the doctors. Day by day, after school, after work, their first priority was Niki. Until.

Time Skip --> 1 Month later

At 2.25pm, the nurse was changing Niki's IV drip when he stirred before waking up. The nurse was shocked before rushing to call the doctors, and his members.

Niki POV

'Ugh, head hurts. This must be the hospital,' he thought. Sitting up, he felt reality slapped him in the face when his arm and torso ached like he just gave birth. Then, everything came to him. The fight. Wonho. Juyeon. Just then, the door slammed open.

"NIKI," someone hollered. Lying flat on the bed, he turned slowly. To see the faces he wanted to see the most. His hyungs, enhypen. With his oxygen mask on, he just stared at them, tears that lacked emotion fell onto his face. They ran to him, engulfing him in a big hug.

"H...hurts, hyung. AHHH!"Niki groaned in pain. "Oh my god, we're so sorry!" Jay said. Feeling suffocated, Niki unbuttoned his hospital uniform, looking to see small red stains and a full on bandaged torso. "It hurts, hyung,"niki cried.

Enhypen did everything they could to him, stroking his hair, turn on netflix for him and everything to help him feel better.

That day, when enhypen went to buy dinner, Niki took the opportunity to write a letter for them, as he couldnt speak properly at the moment.

"Hyung,
    I'm sorry I caused myself into this mess. Honestly, after sleeping for so long, I missed you guys the most. Don't be stupid, I don't have depression. I am in this state because I wanted to save a friend. He was beaten to death by TheBoyz, and I didn't want him to die. But turns out, not only was I not able to save him, I got my ass kicked too :/ I'm sorry if I have been a burden, but it won't happen again. I promise. Were you guys even worried that I was gonna die? I want to see how you guys were worried about me, lmaooo. Don't worry, I'll get better and continue to be Enhypen's main dancer. Thank you for taking care of me this period of time, saranghae, hyung ♡

Niki ❤"

Hi guyss!!!! I have finally finished this Niki story, hope you like it 🥰 Don't forget to vote, thankyouuu ~rve_red