🌺🎮What Have I Done

LONG CHAPTER AGAIN AAAAAA

Y/n p.o.v

"AJ, who's Dadza?"
I was making a sandwich for him to take to school.

"You mean, Philza. Technoblade competed with him on minecraft monday once, and they ruled together over the Antarctic empire on SMP Earth. Obviously, he's familiar with some people on the SMP.
He is also known for surviving on a hardcore minecraft world for 5 years while building amazing builds and dying to a baby zombie.
Wait, does that mean-"

"Ah, ah, ah! I'm saying nothing.
You'll have to wait for the streams."
I taunted.
"B-But I'm going to school today...
I'll miss everything..."
AJ was saddned, tying his shoes.

"You are lucky your sister won't let the number 1 DSMP fan miss a stream."
I chuckled, ruffling his hair.
"Although I managed to delay it only a bit. If you get home in time, you'll only miss the first ten minutes, where nobody does anything and only waiting for viewers to join. I'll prepare you food and everything, just don't go into my room and try not to make any noise while I'm streaming."

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!"
AJ hugged me.
"I better go now.
Don't wanna be late to school!"
I waved as he walked out.
"Bye, lil bro!"

AJ was in a good mood. Branch was a part of a head canon of being C!Olive's brother from wherever she came from, which caused her hesitance about suffering kids like Tubbo.

I think it's exactly what I needed to flash out Olive's character. I spoke with Wilbur and the other's about it, and they agreed.
Today, I'm going to surprise him by making this headcanon Canon.

We spoke about our other plans for the story.
"L'manburg will be detonated while Techno's objection of a new government, and after it he also has something.
We won't tell you what or when specifically, since we want genuine reactions. It's good for the roleplay."
Wilbur insisted.

"I'll carry a speech and everything before my surprise, but you all will know what's going to happen while I do that.
One of you should probably try to stall me, although the surprise will be inevitable. Who's that going to be?"
Techno announced.

"Maybe Olive? Considering she'll have a change of heart about her beliefs, it is most likely for her to change sides and try to stop you."
Philza proposed.

"MORE OLIVEBLADE DRAMAAAA!"
Someone exclaimed, and everyone started chanting 'OliveBlade'.

I got a bit flustered, but couldn't help but smile. Technoblade chuckled.

"So be it."

Since the fans really like the ship and the both of us are fine with it, there were a few moments of us together planned in the stream.
It's a finale, after all.
Why not give the fans what they want?

We finished the plans and the call.
Five hours left before the stream.

I sighed, feeling tired. I bearley slept this night. Thoughts were keeping me awake.
But now I felt calm.
I put on a phone alert for half an hour before the stream and snuggled under my covers, getting a few hours of sleep.

-------------------------------

"One of you, is a traitor."
These words didn't leave us as we chased Jschlatt down.