🌺🎮A Date For A Cursed Festival

Buckle up for some drama, everyone.
This will be a long ride... >:)

Y/n p.o.v

This nation was already detonated once before.

Tubbo led me to Manburg, presenting me as a new player and a new citizen of Manburg. The people accepted me nicely.
Oh, only if they knew...

The plan was simple.
There's going to be a festival. Tubbo will hold a speech at Jschlatt's request.
Then, when saying the right words, Tubbo will retreat as fast as possible while Wilbur presses the button to destroy and kill this worthless government.

Honestly, these fools don't know what they are doing. They didn't go through all the harsh revolution and fought for this country. They don't even seem like suitable rulers. Just a man-child and a drunk person. Wilbur is much more suitable.

History will repeat.
He will rule again.
Right after everything will be detonated once again.
There is a some-sort of charm and comfort in old, familiar things repeating. No matter how chaotic or painful they are.

Tommy and Tubbo weren't keen on the plan especially since Wilbur got some of his TNT from DREAM, but they agreed eventually after some convincing.

Technoblade, with his anarchist plans, loved the idea. But I don't think he realises that it'll cause another government to be created.

Nah.
I think I'll join him.
Make this world go in an endless loop of government, falling nation, and war.

...
At least that's what I thought.

--------------------------------

"Are you ready for the big speech?"
I asked. Our little rebellion was standing up high, looking at the festival.
People were celebrating.

"I... uh... hope so..."
Tubbo replied.
Fear.
He felt fear.

"Don't worry, Tubbo.
Wilbur and Tommy are up here, and Techno and I will be down there with you."
I, unexpectedly, immediately started reassuring him.

I felt something digging in my heart.
Was it guilt?
N-No. It can't be.
I like conflicts. I like war.
...but... Tubbo's still a kid...
You can't have a war without kids involved.
...but... I feel as if Tubbo was just thrown into this. He doesn't deserve to be in this position. It's not his fault.

I shaked my head, disappointed at myself.
How can I contradict myself like that?
Why should I care if I get what I want?
Why... should I...

"Tommy... am I doing the right thing?"
Wilbur said after being quiet for long.
He was looking at the people partying.
Guilt.
Doubt.
Regret.
Those were in his eyes.

"What do you mean?"
Tommy looked at him.

"They won this country fairly. We are going against democracy. Against our beliefs. And of what? Out of selfishness?"