🎮Voices Arc

Y/n p.o.v

"That's a nice house you built there, Phil."
I noted as I saw the build. Another house appeared next to Techno's, connected by a bridge with a pond beneath it.

"Thanks, mate, I did my best."
He said humbly.
I would literally kill to have such amazing building skills.

A lot has happened recently.

We found Tommy, who was supposed to be in exile, living under the house.
He begged for protection against Dream.
Techno didn't like the idea at first, but as I saw the genuinely scared child crying for help, I couldn't refuse.

One day, Techno returned alone from L'manburg, saying that he got betrayed.
I set next to him, comforting him as he told me angrily what happened.
Phil and I looked at each other, now convinced that L'manburg should pay.

And now Dream, the most powerful man on the server, would join us. Although for me, Techno would always be the greatest.

As we prepared for the event we called Doomsday, I slowly started to realise that as much as I would like to punish the nation, I still could never hurt the kids.

"I-I'm sorry, guys... I don't think I could manage..."
I said, disappointed in myself.

"It's... it's fine. I can't force you into something you don't want."
Techno sighed as he hugged me.

"Just make sure not to hurt Ghostbur and Ranboo, they didn't do anyth---"

"Maybe you should come in the beginning and evacuate them out of L'manburg,"
Phil offered.
"It'll be much easier for us if they are already out of the picture."

"Oh! Yes! Yes, I'll do that."
I smiled, happy to help.

"Shit! I almost forgot! Ghostbur left Friend at my old house..."

"Doesn't it have infinite canon lives?"
Techno raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, but he will be upset if I'll use this fact to just let it die.
Friend is very dear for him."

"Don't worry, I'll be on it."
I nodded.

And this is how it went.

Phil and Techno surprise-attacked L'manburg twenty minutes before the time, while Dream was preparing his deadly TNT machines.
In the chaos, I hunted down Ghostbur, Friend and Ranboo, literally dragging them out of the nation and to safety.

As we left, we could hear the screaming and explosions.
Ghostbur silently slipped some blue into Ranboo's and my hand.

I went to visit L'manburg a day later. It was just a pit. The bedrock was clearly visible. Phil offered Ranboo to build him a house next to us. Ghostbur left with Friend, just doing his thing. It took him some time to recover from the Doomsday event.