🎮The Pogtopia Reballion

(Things happening in-game will be written in italics)

Y/n p.o.v

My boots crunched the grass underneath me as I spawned at a certain famous server.

I looked at the screen beside me. People started joining in to watching. I bit my lip. Maybe I AM still nervous...

AJ was also looking at the screen, modding the chat.
He flashed me a small smile before returning to read the chat.

"Well, well, well look at what we have here. Where has fate brought me today?
I can FEEL this place reeking of war and conflict. Guess I'm in the right place."

I walked around, not wasting time and already getting stone tools.
I climbed one of the mountains nearby, seeing a town with a lot of buildings.
The people there, small as ants from where I stood, were hanging flags and decorating.
I also smelled some baked goods.

"Something tells me that this is the source of all the tension."
I mumbled.
"I'll go there soon for info. I just need some more stuff and armor. But nevertheless, there HAS BEEN a war in here. And I'll do everything in my power to create another."

I walked back from that direction.
As I walked closer to the cave... I couldn't brush off the feeling that...
"Chat. I'm being watched."

I turned around as someone with full netherite ran at me.
Oh, I'm very outgeared. But I won't go down without a fight.

I dodged the hit.
"I warn you. I have stone tools."
I took out my sword.
The person, a pig in a gown, chuckled at my attempt to scare him, pulling out his overpowered gear.

"King of pigs?
Not that cool of a title, but I'll gladly add you to my royalty kill count."
I taunted, hyping up my chat.

"A big mouth won't save you.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
DEATH!!!"

I blocked one of his hits, but got a few fatel ones in return.
I started running around, in and out the cave, slipping past him and between the trees, giving me time to heal. The gears in my mind were working hard to study him.

I sneaked a few hard hits. Not enough damage to his HP, but after a few minutes I managed to break his chest plate.
That's my chance.
Sneaking a few more hits, not giving him time to grab the second chest plate he conveniently had in his inventory, I obviously got the upper hand.
Both of us were very low on HP-

"Hey, stop fighting! I have a proposal you might find interesting."
Another voice was heard.
The pig backed away, recovering from the fight. I was breathing heavily from all the running, but I straightened my back.

"I'm listening."
I said calmly.

The man was wearing a tattered coat, his hair curly and fluffy-looking. Behind him was a blond teen wearing a red and white shirt, holding a sword and a shield.