🎮The Execution

Y/n p.o.v

Boat, boat, boat!
I shuffled through my chest for wood to craft a boat. There's no time to lose. I need to get to L'manburg as quickly as possible.

I know a shortcut through an ice bridge that was naturally created next to my base.

Even though I'm not mentally ready to face anyone yet, something in me drives me to barge in and stop any deaths.

Finally!

Crafting a boat, I put it down and zipped through the ice, although because of the naturally created gaps, I fell to the freezing water from time to time.
I still kept trying, though.

Finally arriving, I jumped out of the boat and hurried over to the flooded nation.
It was rebuilt quite nicely, but I didn't give it another thought. I was focused on what was happening.

Hiding behind a house, I looked at the area, where a small stage was built. It was quite messy and uneven. There was a stand with a microphone, and next to that- a metal cage. An anvil was hung up high, connected to a lever.

I shivered when I suddenly realised that Techno was to be executed so bluntly.

Above me, I heard footsteps. Phil walked out to his balcony, looking worried. There was some sort of tracker wrapped around his ankles.

I looked at the direction he was looking at.

Technoblade was aggressively pulled around by chains and pushed into the cage.
Ranboo parted from the group, that went to prepare a ceremony.

"This doesn't feel right..."
He mumbled, writing in a book.
"This ISN'T right. At all.
I'm sorry, Phil..."
Ranboo apologised, looking up at the man.
Phil didn't reply, so Ranboo hesitantly left.

I snuck around, trying to get closer to the cage without being seen.
"Look, Mr. Blade! I named him Friend!"

"...that's great, Ghostbur. And I'm about to be executed and all."

"Oh no! That's not nice...
Here, take some blue!
I'm also not supposed to be here, hehehehehe!"

"I-Uh- thanks, but it doesn't really help right now."

A sudden tap on my shoulder almost gave me a heart attack.

...
I recognised this mask.

"Dream?"
I whispered at the cloaked figure.
He gestured me to follow him.

I never really spoke to Dream. He just appeared here and there, giving Wilbur some TNT. Tommy always seemed pissed when the man appeared, because of some random disk fight or whatever.

To be honest, the only time I heard him speak was when he announced that there was a traitor within us.