9

*** This is a clean version of Chapter 9. For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. If any problems occur where you cannot view the book then you may have to follow me. Reading the explicit version is done at your own choice as I have made sure to notify you beforehand.***

Chapter Nine - Burning Man

As usual I'm waiting for Judah in the conservatory while I dig into my breakfast. I turn with a smile when I hear footsteps behind me but it falters when I see Parker. He grins at me before taking a seat on the couch I'm on. I shuffle to the side discreetly before mumbling a good morning to him.

"Good morning to you too." He replies as he shoves a forkful of eggs into his mouth. "Excited to get your bandages off?"

"I guess." I shrug with a chuckle. "It's the only exciting thing I've got going for me."

He laughs at that before nodding. "That's true but hey, you'll be leaving for Venezuela soon. You'll be working an assignment and being bad ass as usual."

"Yeah...that's true." I stare at him before looking down at my plate. I stop myself from telling him that working an assignment is the last thing I'd want to be doing. "So, what are you up to today?"

"We'll all be in meetings for a few hours with supervisors and our boss." He makes a face before shaking his head. "Griffin always likes to have things planned and can talk strategy for days if you let him."

"Well, it's a good thing he doesn't like me so I don't have to listen to that...ever." I grin cheekily which makes him chuckle.

"It's not that he doesn't like you –"

"Oh, come on Parker! Be real!" I swat his arm and he throws his head back with a deep laugh. "He hates my guts!"

"Okay...maybe a little."

I laugh before my gaze lands on Judah standing by the door. His eyes are trained intensely on me and I swallow harshly. Parker, totally unaware, finishes his food before shooting up with a curse. He mutters something about being late for that meeting but I barely hear him, too focused on Judah who walks away.

"Let's get those bandages off so you can shower yeah?" Parker asks with a tilt of his head towards the door.

I nod and finish the last bite of my food before standing. Following him out of the room I watch as he calls out to Judah and asks him to meet us in Parker's room too. After I've taken a seat Judah walks in and the tension between both men increases. I sit silently while Parker takes my bandages off but don't miss the way he caresses my leg while doing it.

"I'll be in the meeting room until five but if you need me let me know okay?" He asks gently while I roll the material of my sweatpants down.

"Sure, thanks Parker." I smile before rushing out of the room.

As I'm picking out my clothes I hear the team walk into the meeting room down the hall before the door shuts. Grabbing a spare towel, I make my way to the bathroom and step inside. The steam instantly catches my attention and my jaw drops when my wide eyes land on Judah's naked figure in the shower. He turns at that exact moment and unintentionally my gaze drifts over all his tattoos down to his hardened member.

I shriek before closing my eyes and blindly reaching for the door. "Sorry!"

I've just yanked it open to dash outside but am pulled back and pushed up against the wall. I squeeze my eyes shut but they snap open when Judah closes the door and locks it. My mouth opens and closes like a fish as my gaze flickers between him and the door.