5

Chapter Five - Shellshocked

His eyes darken seductively as they gaze over my body on the bed. He hovers above me with knees planted on either side of me like a prey about to devour his meal. Anticipation courses through me and a shiver dances up my spine as I feel his hands roaming over me, taking their time to tease me while my soft moans spill out. My skin heats and tingles with sweet pleasure from his kisses and his warm breath fanning onto the sensitive shell of my ear makes my back arch slightly.

I bite my lip hard at the feel of his body pressed against mine and his lips form a smile against my skin when I jolt after his teeth scrape against it. His voice is deliciously deep and husky as he murmurs dirty words in my ear that only serve to turn me on further. My heart races a mile a minute, desire courses hot and heavy in my veins, and my pants echo in the otherwise quiet room as his hand slithers down to my center. I'm practically dripping for him and he knows it, a chuckle escaping him when he slides his fingers inside –

I jump out of my skin as my phone vibrates loudly and harshly tugs me back to reality.

I blink, almost dazedly, as I sit at the table in the hotel room I'm in. I glance at the text to see that Cameron has messaged me telling me to stop daydreaming and I fight back the blush creeping onto my cheeks. My hands wring together absentmindedly as I listen to my father's voice filtering from the headphones I'm wearing but my gaze remains fixated on the streets of London city outside the window. I ache for a better life where I have the freedom to wander to my heart's content.

Instead, I'm stuck here.

"Good call on disposing of the stripper too. It'll buy us some time." I tune back in to hear my father say. "I have your next assignment ready."

That makes me frown in confusion. "I thought I was done here?"

"You're done when I tell you Marcella." He scolds gruffly as the anger builds in his eyes. "Or do you need a reminder of who you work for?"

"No sir." I reply firmly yet all I want to do is scream profanities at him.

I smile weakly at Cameron who's sitting right next to my father looking as tense as ever. I can tell by his face that he was blindsided by this and that he's pissed. I shake my head warningly when our father looks down before masking my expression to one of indifference when he looks at me again.

"I've sent you a picture." He states and I look down at my phone when it comes through.

My eyes widen and I stifle my gasp when it's the man from last night. It's a picture of him outside a building as he smiles at the crowd before him. My cheeks feel like they're on fire as I remember my lapse of willpower last night. His touch drove me insane and I haven't been able to stop thinking about him.

"Is he in London? Or will I be travelling?" I ask after clearing my throat.

"He's in London. I want him disposed of but be quiet about it. He's the CEO of a huge tech company. He's well known around the world and is in the media a lot so we cannot, under any circumstances, afford to make mistakes. Is that clear?" He asks and I nod in response while struggling to not roll my eyes. "I've sent you the location of a charity ball he'll be attending tonight. His name is Judah Jackson."

Fuck me! Even his name sounds sinful, I think to myself as I look at his picture again. I remember us rushing down the hallway last night before we were split up in the crowd. His touch and scent seem to have burned themselves into my skin because I can't shake him out of my system.