4

*** This is a clean version of Chapter 4. For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. If any problems occur where you cannot view the book then you may have to follow me. Reading the explicit version is done at your own choice as I have made sure to notify you beforehand.***

Chapter Four - Prey

Marcella Quintana's P.O.V.

I sit in the dark room with only the light from the bulbs on the mirror illuminating my features. I go over the plan mentally, already having burned Jason Andrews face to memory. I landed in London this morning and took a nap before getting down to my father's strip club to start my assignment.

"You're on in two doll." Jacinda, the manager of this club, tells me with a wink. "Still no requests for private room dances? You could make way more honey."

Barely anyone knows that I don't work here for a living nor my identity. I flash her a wry smile before shrugging half-heartedly. "I guess one or two wouldn't hurt."

"That's my girl!" She cheers before gesturing for me to hurry up. "Come on now, show starts in less than a minute!"

I nod as she scurries off before standing. My makeup and hair are done perfectly to compliment my lingerie set. The ensemble is a mix of diamonds and dark emerald lace. An innocent cover for who I really am.

The material is slightly sheer and my skin color is visible whenever the light hits it. The diamond tassels caress and tease my skin as I move. After making sure my mask is in place I position my hair to hide my eyes as much as I can before leaving. Walking towards the center stage I'm given the green light to go on just as I arrive.

With a deep breath I don a soft smile when I hear the usual hoots and hollers as I make my entrance. I prowl across the stage to the pole while searching for Andrews and catch him in one of the private lounges. I meet his gaze and wink cheekily. He straightens up immediately and leans forward with his drink in hand.

"Such a fool." I smirk to myself as the loud music drowns out my voice.

I wrap myself around the pole and my hair brushes my skin as I move expertly. The soft light illuminates my body and the men go wild as soon as the material of my lingerie becomes sheer. I bite my lip as I sway to the music while sliding down and spinning around the pole.

I look up just as I run my hand over my body only to lock eyes with a different stranger, one who I've not seen in here before. The light barely touches him but I manage to make out his muscular build and his eyes that resemble blue gemstones. His tattooed hand lifts his amber colored drink to his mouth and I find myself wanting to see the rest of him. Wishing that he had picked another spot to sit so that the shadows weren't shrouding most of him in darkness.

"Shit!" I breathe shakily after almost losing my footing.

I shake my head slightly to regain my composure. Focus Macy! Don't fuck this up, I think to myself. I maintain eye contact with my prey but within seconds I find my gaze flitting back to the hidden man in the shadows again. Growing frustrated at my lack of concentration I wrap my legs around the pole and spin wildly. Unpinning the skirt and letting it drop, I tilt my head back with a seductive smile as I pull at the waistband of my thong teasingly.