~11~

༻⇟≽❃Ӝ̨❃≼⇟༺

A Feeling

As soon as Yura opened the door to her family's house with Silva following behind, she is immediately greeted with a crushing hug by Nathan.

"Where in the world have you been? Reishu almost had a heart attack!" He held his sister in front of him, gripping her shoulders and then pulling her in for another hug, "don't you ever do this again."

"Yeah, I can't promise that."

"You should."

The siblings broke their hug and saw Killua walking to them. Silva went around and walked past his son, placing a firm hand on his shoulder before going to meet his family gathered in the living room. Nathan patted Yura's arm and went to take care of the guests and left her with Killua who was quick to give her his questioning look.

"Okay, I know. But atleast, Knuckle was with me."

"Mmmhmm." Killua monotonously replied with a slight bob of his head.

"Yeah, we'll talk later." Yura walked past him after patting his chest then went to see to the Zoldyck family. This was great. Now, she'd have to be cautious that she doesn't address Killua like a friend around the family. Right now, he's her financé. The moment the family saw her, Kikyo immediately shoots from her seat and gracefully flunged herself around Yura,

"Oh dear! I was so worried! Are you hurt anywhere?" Kikyo lets her go and starts checking her.

"I'm alright, ma'am— mother" Yura quickly caught herself and corrected as she remembered how Kikyo wants to be called. Yura then paid mind to her arms where Kikyo's hands were, and just noticed that she barely felt a strong grip. She always worried that when an assassin such as Kikyo would hold anyone, they might grip too tight enough to leave a bruise. But then again, when it's Killua holding her—

Her train of thoughts were broken when Kikyo makes a big sigh of relief and takes both of the young lady's hands in her's, "I'm sorry this is happening in the middle of the wedding planning. I hope this doesn't dishearten you."

"Oh, it's alright. It's my job to deal with such cases."

This had seemed to ease the matron's worries as she sighs sharply and took Yura's hands, drawing them close to herself. Kalluto and Milluki stands up, and Silva goes to encourage his wife to get some rest, then had Milluki lead her away to the guest room Nathan prepared. Kalluto went to Yura,

"I got a text from Illumi saying Gon's fine, just wanted to let you know."

"Thank you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm actually more worried about you, I heard that you encountered the swamp monster too."

"I'm fine, at least the voices stopped. Well, for now."

Kalluto was about to respond but closed his mouth again and frowned, eyebrows slightly drawn to the center. Yura held his arm and tilted her head to the side to see his face, "what's wrong?"

"I see things whenever my head would hurt. Sometimes, I would have these feelings that aren't mine." Kalluto shakes his head and looked at her, "since you're not that immune to poison, I think the effects on you are worse so..."