~3~

༻⇟≽❃Ӝ̨❃≼⇟༺

Rocking Boat

Reishu called Nathan and decided to meet him first with Yura while requesting Killua to stay behind and call his family to inform them of her arrival and set a schedule for the planned lunch as well as take care of whatever plan the Zoldycks set for the day and cancel for rescheduling. She also placed Kurapika in charge to look after the house and supervise everyone else.

"We'll be back tonight, take care of the house."

"Will do, miss Gordon." Kurapika replied.

Gon elbows Killua and gestured towards Yura with a tilt of his head. Knowing that the act is up, the latter did his best not to sigh and look too obviously miserable as he walked closer to Yura, placed a hand on her back and leaned down to peck her on the cheek,

"I'll see you later" he said.

Yura only nodded, a bit taken a back by his gesture. Despite knowing it's for show, she couldn't help but dwell on the comforting hand placed on her back and the tender kiss that made her heart somehow jump and the warmth that had spread all over body. How she wished she could fully embrace the feeling.

            Killua sat on the couch again with the papers spread out and arranged them from the information of the head of the Akuma family to the youngest child.

"So, anything about them we should look out for? What if Yura wasn't seeing things last night and someone did send some nocturnal folkloric whatever it is that she said?" Leorio asked while he's lazily lounging with a cup of coffee in hand.

"I'm thinking that there are two separate issues. Assassins don't rely on cheap scares like sending their pets to watch out for their prey. So whatever that threat is, is not related to any feud between my family and another."

"Man, don't say it like that. Sounds worse than what I think."

Killua rolled his eyes then refocused on the topic at hand, "Recently, the Akuma family's influence is dying in the business. They rarely get clients for the past two years, competition is tight, and so is their income."

"So your parents were actually getting you to marry miss Megumi because...." Gon paused for someone to continue.

"Business" Kurapika filled in.

"Well then I suppose me and Gon's little declaration for you and Yura saved your neck, Killua." Leorio boasted with a smug on his face.

Killua grew a vein, "and put us in deep crap, Leorio! What do you think would happen once our families find the truth?!"

Leorio scoffed and then went on to tease, "tch! For all I know, you really had a crush on Yura years back."

"Shut up"

"He did" says Gon.

"Hey!"

"Ohh! Details!" Leorio holds his fists in front of him like a child excited for someone to do the magic.

"Focus, this is not the time." Kurapika scolded.