Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Home

"Hey. . ." he grabbed my shoulders and tried to shake me up.

"I hate you!" ilang beses kong hinampas ang dibdib niya habang umiikot sa isipan ko ang mga nakita ko.

I've been wondering since I was a kind who was that mysterious man, and now that I got the answer, all the doubts and hesitation every time I looked at Tavion started to vanish.

The feeling I had with Caleb was just the idea of commitment. Dahil sa mga sinabi niyang koneksyon, kahit ilang beses kong ipamukha sa kanya at ipakita na kung gaano ko siya ipagtulakan, may bumubulong pa rin sa isip ko na maaari ngang tama siya.

But what I have now with Tavion's too immeasurable that I couldn't name every emotion I've felt every time I'm with him, as well as the information I have discovered that has a huge connection with me- a different connection, not just with words or even a damn relics.

It's him.

"Calm down. I am here." Hindi ko na napansin na yakap na niya ako habang marahan niyang tinatapik ang likuran ko. I even felt the light kisses on my head.

Itinulak ko siya at pilit ko nang pinakalma ang sarili ko. I wanted to tell him what I saw in my dreams, but the moment my eyes landed below, I already realized that we were not in a good spot.

"The fog," usal ko.

"Yes. It's moving again."

Marahan kong hinaplos ang dalawang braso ko, kaya pala bigla na naman akong nakaramdam ng lamig.

"Let's go."

Tumalikod sa akin si Tavion at dinala niya ang dalawa niyang braso sa kanyang likuran.

"What is that?"

"I will carry you."

"W-what? Are you crazy? I am not injured."

Sa halip na tanggapin ang alok niya ay malakas kong hinampas ang likuran niya dahilan kung bakit ilang beses siyang inubo. Nauna na akong bumaba sa lupa at nagsimula na akong tumakbo nang mabilis.

Tavion quickly followed me at my pace. "Hello there, lovely."

Mariin akong napapikit at sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. "Can't you quit that?"

"What?" he innocently asked.

We continued to run around the forest with the cold fog following us, dahil kapwa naman kami sa hindi pangkaraniwang mga lahi, hindi kami mabilis napapagod. It was like we're in the middle of jogging with a little twist.

"What will happen to us after this? You see, we will save the idiot Caleb from this world. And then what's next?"

"Your world will not welcome you back without the witch with you."

"Indeed. I will stay in your place. Tell them that you found your mate. Kukupkupin mo ako, Iris."

I glanced at him. Ilang beses akong napailing sa kanya sa mga salita niyang iyon, para siyang batang naliligaw at hindi alam kung saan patungo.

"You're royalty. You grew up with luxury. How could you survive living in the forest?"

"But with you? It's fine. You're quite the luxury, baby. . ."

I huffed. "Gazellians really have this sweet tongue."

"Really?"

"And do you think that your relatives will not hunt you down?"

"It's not a big problem. They're not informed about my father's-" I cut him off.

"It's not your mother's world. The Gazellians. They will claim you."