Prologue

I hope you read this story till the end.

The storyline is totally my thinking, I didn't copy anything from anywhere (just some particular words).
I have actually got this idea to write this story is from a kdrama - "So I married the Anti-fan".

But this does not mean that I wrote the exact same plot. There are many different plots. The pictures used in this story are credited to their original users. The cover picture and a picture of a petition are done by me. There may be some spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, I will correct how much I can. Still please acknowledge it. This story is dialogue type, as like dialogues are used more than describing in author's pov.

Story description:-

The fan fell in love with the idol, but didn't get the love back by him. When she became an anti-fan.....the story of love was changed.

This story tells about how an obssessed fangirl changed into an Anti-fan.
This story is also about how a kpop idol is pressured under his agency. It is not that easy to be a kpop idol. Sometimes the CEO of that agency can be a snake.

There is thriller and suspense in this fanfiction. Don't worry, there are some love scenes too.
If everything I tell in the description, it will not be fun to read further. So, this is just the description. Read it out to know the full story.
One thing more, I think it will be little boring for you all in the first two chapters, but believe me the more you read, the more you will be interested. DON'T STOP READING IN THE MIDDLE OR ELSE I GONNA HAUNT YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT~
(I am just being honest :))
_______

If this story catches your attention, then don't forget to share it to your friends too. I will really be grateful if you do so.
I will upload each chapter everyday at 9:00 PM (IST).
Stay tuned!
Thank you!
Have a good day!