16. moments

Surprised! I want to give you all a small gift for Valentine's Day. This chapter will be short.

Enjoy some moments of Anidita.

Bdw Happy Valentine's Day to all of you<3

Chapter 16. Moments

Bondita's pov

I hear a beeping sound,'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' I realized that I was in a hospital I opened my eyes and saw Anirudh, He was sleeping peacefully by holding my hands, I smiled looking at him. He was looking cute as always. I stroke my hands in his hair and messes it. He opened his eyes and whispered "Bondita" and his eyes met mine. He had worried ness in his eyes. "Bondita, are you OK." He asked me in one breath "Yes, I am "I answered. Then everything flashes, Everything, How I break Aditya's heart, How everyone was talking about me, Everything flashes. A tear left from my eyes "I deserved all of these" I whisper "No, you didn't. Please don't blame yourself Bondita." He tried to console me.

Anirudh wipe my tears and says "Bondita, you know, you are the most beautiful girl in this world for me" I blush hearing his words and forget about everything, he continued "so don't cry for some stupid people and Aditya, he Should wait to hear your side but he didn't, so Don't Cry for him. I just nodded.

"By the way, tell me the of breaking up with him" Anirudh ask me and I realized the real reason. I broke up with him for Anirudh because I love Anirudh. I blush remembering it.

"I--I-I -- " I tried to say but nothing was coming out of my mouth.

"I?" he asked."I actually I-" What I. I tell me the real reason I want to know, why My Bondita was blushing so much" "He teases me. By hearing 'My' I blushed more. I am sure, Now My face was like a red tomato.

I held one breath and said, "I broke up with him because I realized that he was just my friend but you, you are more than a friend." I finally confessed. He smirks by hearing me.

"Oh, you only realized that I am more than a friend." He tries to look confused but I know his real motive behind this. I want to play more with him but also I didn't want to keep this feeling inside of me more.", So I blurted out, "I---I lo----"

"Bondita!" Mia shouted while entering the room and interrupting me.

"Bondita, I was worried. Why didn't you open the door?" She asks me in one breath.

"Mia, I am sorry because of me you and Anirudh had to face all of these. actually I deserve it." I said and Anirudh and Mia glared at me and I murmured a "sorry." to them.

"Bondita, you didn't deserve it and this was the last time, I am saying!" He warned me and again I murmured a "sorry"