27.

Bondita's Pov

He takes her hand and pulled her out of the door. He stopped at the last moment and said," Anirudh I am giving you the last chance come with me or else," Anirudh looked at me one last time and started walking towards the door. I know he will choose his mother. After all mother's love is something we cannot explain. He keeps eye contact with his mother.

And did something I didn't think he will do.

He closed the door on his father's face.

He did that. He didn't leave?

I am shocked at my place.

He didn't leave. He didn't leave he didn't leave. He didn't lea--

"Bondita,"

"Uhh huh?" I saw Anirudh in front of me.

"Let's go.." He keeps on saying something. But I am focused on him. His eyes, his face.
I caught him off guard by putting my arms around him.
He looked at me, trying to read me. "Why?" I asked, I don't understand why he was still with me. Why?

"What are you talking about,Bondita?" He asked, confused but I know he understands now what I was asking.

"Why are you still with me? You should go to your mother, she needs you. Please don't waste your time on m--"

"Bondita, Shhh. I am not wasting my time. I am with the love of my life." He said cupping my cheeks and I melt in his arms, Holding him close

"I love you, Anirudh."

How in this world did I found him. How?

"I love you, Bondita."

-------------***-----------
I know this one is too short but it should be added with chapter 26.