14. jeoleousy and realisation

Chapter 14 Jealousy and realisation

Third-person pov

It's been a week since Anirudh and Bondita fought. They didn't talk to each other since their encounter. Bondita and Aditya were in a relationship, where there is no love. Anirudh started to ignore Bondita because he thought that he is nothing for her. Only Aditya maters for her. She started dating Aditya because he was her best friend but what about Anirudh, Does he not matter to Bondita.

Anirudh started to partying more, He started to drink. He started to make out with every girl to show Bondita that she meant nothing to him. But deep down Bondita started to feel jealous. She knows Anirudh didn't mean it, he was doing these things to make Her jealous. She always breaks down when she saw Anirudh with another girl. But she didn't show anyone that she was hurt. But one day, They came face to face with each other at the campus.

Anirudh's pov

It pained me a lot, much more than I had expected, seeing Bondita and Aditya as a couple now... But she didn't even care for me, so I started partying, I started to drink and I started to make out with every girl to show her that she doesn't care for me & I also doesn't care.

But It was true, I was heartbroken seeing them hug.

-~-

I was walking towards my class when I came face to face with Bondita. She was holding hands with Aditya. I felt like something was burning inside me.

We stare at each other like there is no tomorrow, Then this Aditya thought to break our moment.

"Anirudh, thanks a lot for your support." said Aditya, " I was really nervous. I've been telling Bondita that I wouldn't have been able to propose to her without your help."

"No problem." I responded, "Both of you look really good together."

but I and Bondita look the best together.

"Yes, thanks to you." Bondita said looking angry at me

I want to scream at his face that Bondita is mine, but I didn't do anything.

"Aditya, let's go to class. I don't want to be late." Bondita said.
She wants to run from me. Run, run how much you will run from me. One day you will come running after me, Bondita.

"Ok, Bye Anirudh, Thanks again, bro." Aditya again thanks me. And walks away with my Bondita. He didn't know, Here I am planning to kill him and if looks can kill someone, He would be now in heaven or hell

-~-

I and Sourav were now eating our lunch. We are talking about some rubbish. But then Sourav pointed at something, I didn't want to see. He pointed towards Aditya and Bondita, Where Aditya was kissing Bondita's hand. I can't see it anymore. I grab my things and walk away. Sourav calls my name multiple times but I ignored him.

It really hurt to see Aditya and Bondita holding hands, kissing, laughing. I can't see it anymore. I can't.

Bondita's pov

Today Aditya kisses my hand but it didn't feel like Anirudh's. It felt weird. It was nice spending time with him but as a friend nothing more, 'just friends'.

Why we can't get those whom we love the most? Why?

I ignored Anirudh as much as I can. But what I see next broke my heart into million pieces. Anirudh was making out with Soudamini in front of my eyes. I felt like someone puts a knife in my heart. Suddenly a sob left from me until then I didn't know I was crying.

Anirudh and Soudamini broke the kiss and look at me.

"Ahh!! Why you had to disturb us." Soudamini yelled at me looking annoyed. And Anirudh eyes goes wide.

"Sorry, For breaking your romantic moment," I said and wipe my tears and walks away.

I run out of the school and run towards my home. I can't take it anymore. It hurts, It hurts so much.

-~-

I didn't leave my bed since afternoon now it was 6 pm. I told my mom that I didn't feel well. I am now a crying mess.

I heard a knock on my door.
"Mom, I told you I am not we--"
"Bondita it's s me, Mia. Now open the door. " Mia didn't tell me she ordered me. So I didn't have a choice here. So I open the door.

When she saw me, Her eyes goes wide.

"Hey, what happens? Why are you crying?" She asks me in one breath. I didn't answer her, I just hugs her tightly.

"Don't cry, now tell me the reason. Wait Is it because of Anirudh?" She demanded.

I nodded. She looks angry now.

"What did he do now? Did he hurt you?" She asks me as If Anirudh was here she didn't hesitate to punch him.

I told her everything.

"What? If you are madly in love with Anirudh, why did to accept Aditya's proposal?"
She asks. I answered"because he was my best friend. I didn't want to break his heart." She looks at me in confusion and anger.

"Are you foolish Bondita! You didn't want to break Aditya's heart because he is your best friend. But What about you? " She is now shouting.

She continued" what about you? And what about Anirudh, he is more than a best friend, right? Did you think about him? You think about your best friend but forgot whom you love the most?"
She was right, I only think about Aditya and forget The one who is the most important to me. I am a sobbing mess again. This was all happening because of me.

"You feel hurt when Anirudh kissed Soudamini but did you think what Anirudh felt when he sees you with Aditya, Kissing, Hugging." She hugs me. Now I understand and I feel guilty for hurting both me and Anirudh. I didn't listen to my heart. I am sorry Anirudh. Tears are falling continuously from my eyes.

"Shhh!! Don't cry, everything will going to be normal." She tries to console me.
"But how?" I asked her. I am feeling like stupid right now.

"First, you have to break up with Aditya." She said.

"Yes, I have to break up with him, But how? I don't want to hurt him." I said. She looks at me in horror.

"Oh please, stop thinking about others."

"Yea, sorry" I smiled.

Everything will be going to be normal again. I will apologise to Anirudh.

Only I love you Anirudh Roy Choudhary. I love you so much. I can't wait for tomorrow. Again I will be with you.

I love you. I smiled at myself.

----------------------xxx----------------

Hey guys!!!
Finally not a late update!

If you like this chapter, Do vote and comment -)