9. Heart wons.

Chapter 9 Heart wons

Bondita's pov.

I am sitting alone in the living room Waiting for Anirudh. Mom is not at home , She is at work.

I can't help but shivers about the thought of watching a horror movie. I know Anirudh will laugh at my condition . I feel my eyes became teary .

The front door open. It is Anirudh . He saw me . He runs towards me .

"Why are you crying " He asked and wipe my tears . His action make me shock .

"Don't cry . If you don't want to watch horror movies , Then don't . I will do the project alone --"

"No , I will watch " I interrupt him.

" See , you don't have to . If you are worried about your marks Then don't because , I will tell the professor that we has done it together." He says . I don't know why he is acting like he care for me.

" See , you don't have to act like you worry about me . Mom is not home to see your drama." I can't help but yell at him . In school he act like , I am no one to him . And now he is acting like, I am his everything.

He looked mad and I am regretting every word that I had said just now.

" What ! You think I am creating a drama . No!! I dont want you to watch a horror movie that makes you ill for whole 1 month." He says and I know mom tells him everything.

"I know mom tells you everything . so you don't have to saw me sympathy."

" Ok . Fine , so watch the movie alone." He yelled and storm out of the room leaving me all alone by myself . I feel my eyes became teary and I regret everything , I said to him

Anirudh's pov

What she think of herself . I didn't saw her any sympathy . I was just worry about her . Her condition . If she watch a horror movie alone --

Wait , I leave her alone to watch a horror movie alone . No !! I can't , I promised to her mother that I will not leave her alone . I regret for leaving her alone . So I run towards her house . And what I saw make my heart break into million pisses . I don't know why I feel it like this way . But I can't give my ego to win this time . This time my heart wons.

She is crying so hard . She is sobbing . I runs towards her and pull her into my arm.

"Hey, don't cry. I am sorry . I should have not leave you alone and not yelled at you like that . I am really sorry." I hugs her more tightly . She didn't responded but hugs me back .

" N--No , I--its Ok-- okay " she shutter .

" No, Its all my fault . I should not lea--"

" Its okay." She cutt me off and breaks the hug.

" I am sorry" I apologize again.

" See , If you say sorry again , I will kick you out off my house." She says and we both laugh .

She is so pure . Her laugh . Her smile . Her eyes . Her lips . Everything.

"So lets watch "

"Are you sure you want to watch this movie . If you don't then just don't."

" Anirudh, I will be fine ." She says . I smiles at her .

She on the television . As she start the movie . She shivers . I pull her near me . I side hug her . As we watch the movie.

In first she was not so scared , But when she saw the ghost she closed her eyes . I pulls her more closer to mine .

" You don't have to."

"I am fine ." she is lying . I know .

After few minutes she fall asleep . And I breath in relief because if she sees these scenes, I know she will. Scared like hell .

So I watch the movie alone . And write everything about the movie .

After hew hours . I finished my work and see the time its 12 o'clock .

Bondita is still sleeping . And I didn't disturbed her and went to a restaurant to bring something for both of us . As she didn't eat anything from the evening.

Bondita's pov.

When I wake up , I saw the TV is off and no one is in the room . I remembered everything . When in every moments Anirudh pulls me in his arm . I truly accepted that I didn't get scared because he was with me . But where he is? I think Anirudh get mad at me for sleeping in half in the movie.

I see some papers in the table near me . I takes the paper and read it .

It's our project . Anirudh has done it alone .

I know he is mad at me for sleeping at half in the movie . So he did the project alone and strom out . I know . I feels tears in my eyes . I ruin everything.

Suddenly the door opens and Its Anirudh . I runs towards him and hug him tightly. He got confused but hug me back.

"I am sorry . I s--le--ep in the half . please don't be ma-- mad" I sobbed . He breaks the hug and grabs my face and wipe my tears.

" What makes you think that I will mad at you for not watching the movie." He asked confused.

" When I wake up . I didn't saw you . I though you are mad at me and leaves me alone." I state . He smiles and kiss my temple .

First I freze with his sudden action . But when he pulls me into his arm . I smile with my full heart .

" I will never leave you alone."

"Promise"

"I promised" he tells and I smiled at him . He then again pulls me into his arms.

This is my Anirudh.

----------------xxx-----------------------

Finally an update . After so many days.

If you liked it .

Vote

Share

And

Comments.

Thank you❤️