Epilogue

Two weeks later, we are all in gym 2 in the Avengers Tower training area.
"Now come on, Tony", Loki says and grins. "You don't want to lose, do you?"
They are circling each other and Tony laughs. "Never! Me, as the best Avenger -"
But right when he said 'best', Loki fired a bit of his magic at him. We all laugh and clap, cheering them on. Thor had set up one extra chocolate pudding as a price for the winner of this little private tournament between us. Now only Loki, Tony and me are left. Natasha won against Clint but lost against Steve, and Steve beat Bruce and lost against me. Loki won by a nose over Thor, and now he is fighting Tony to determine my last opponent.
"You should better try harder because you can't always defeat your enemies with a kiss!", Tony yells as he is in the middle of firing laser beams at Loki who is shooting daggers and magic, slowly cornering Tony.
"At least I had fun fighting these monsters!", Loki grins. "And judging by the fact that we never heard from them again, my kiss worked pretty well."
"Did you say 'my kiss'?", I ask amused. "Last time I remembered I was the one initiating it."
"Well, darling, we did it together", Loki says and winks at me, throwing Tony off his feet with a swish of his magic. "Want to try again some time?"
I blush. "Wait until I won the chocolate pudding, mischief."
"Challenge accepted", Loki says and wins over Tony by holding his dagger at his throat.
Tony tries to squirm himself out of his grip, but quickly sees that it has no use. "Okay, okay, you won. But I challenge you to a rematch later."
"Also accepted", Loki says and lets Tony go. "Now, come on darling ..."
I step into the fighting area and Natasha claps on my back. "You will get him!", she cheers.
"Go, brother, go!", Thor roots for Loki.
The others all claim team (y/n) or team Loki as I and Loki begin to circle each other.
"Let's hope you are not as bad as you were at training yesterday", Loki teases with a smirk.
"Let's hope you are not as inattentive as you were at our first training", I give back, creating two yellow magic balls in my hands.
Loki chuckles. "No intention of being that."
He attacks and I am immediatly forced to retreat. His arms are pretty precise in pulling the daggers through the air and I barely escape their blades. I create a magic net between us while still retreating, and Loki's green magic flares up to pierce through the holes of my net. I get thrown on my back and try to throw a few magic balls at him that he dodges. Quick as a snake he lies down flat on my belly and I exhale and make an 'ugh' sound. Still heavy, my boyfriend.
"You mortals sound pathetic sometimes", Loki says with a smug expression and drags the tip of his dagger lightly over my throat.
I grin. "Not as pathetic as you sounded last night."
He uses the noise the Avengers make while cheering loudly and leans down to my ear. His rough voice whispers: "That calls for punishment."
"Oh no, how unfortunate." I giggle as he places small kisses on my neck.
"Ready to give up?", he says loudly.
As an answer, I conjure a magic ball between us and Loki gets thrown against the ceiling. Before he falls down again, I roll away and come to my feet, only for a quick magic match that gets me thrown on my back again.
"I could do the same again", I say. "Should we just share the chocolate pudding?"
Loki smiles. "Thor, do the rules allow this?"
Thor scratches his chin. "Uhm, I think so, brother. But are you sure you two don't want to fight a little more?"
Loki chuckles. "No, I think that was enough." And he bents down and kisses me.