Chapter 13: Homecoming Part 2

Ryan's POV

I know what was going on tonight. They were planning on killing Klaus at Homecoming. For some reason, my brothers, Elena and Rebekah all thought I wouldn't hear them from my room. Hint; I did, they aren't exactly quiet and I have vampire hearing.

Despite me knowing all these plans and everything else, I still decided to go to Homecoming. I hadn't been to one, ever, so I decided why not? I also heard from Elena what happened with Jeremy. She was talking about it with Caroline on the phone. Jeremy was seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriend after being brought back to life by Bonnie. Jeremy fell in love with her, and lied about it. Bonnie found out though. Therefore, she wouldn't have a date to Homecoming so I decided to make her feel better.

I rang Bonnie on my phone while I was looking at two suits on my bed, trying to decide which one looked good.

"Hello?" Bonnie answered the phone with. I smiled at her voice.

"Hey Bon-bon. I have a very serious and life-altering propersition for you," I greeted Bonnie dramatically. I heard her giggle a little on the other side.

"And what is that Mr Salvatore?" Bonnie asked me in a fake posh accent.

"You see, I am a lonely gay guy going to a Homecoming for a school that I apparently go to, but never do, because I'm awesome and also I'm too old for school anyway, so I have just one question. Bonnie Bennett, will you go to Homecoming with me?" I asked, phrasing it as if I was proposing to her, making her let out a laugh.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes!" Bonnie replied dramatically, making us both laugh loudly.

"Well, I'll see you tonight at Homecoming. Just a warning, I'm going to look hot as hell. Try not to fall in love with me," I joked in a serious voice, before hanging up the phone.

...

I finally arrived at the school. Despite me previously trying to decide which suit I would wear, both of which were uncomfortable, I decided to not wear a suit at all. I wore a comfortable black dress. It went down past my knees, but wasn't too long. It had a not-to-high but not low neckline, showing off my shoulders. I wore a pair of black boots, a beige hat, a silver necklace, a few rings, and a gold watch to complete my outfit. I looked hot as hell if I do say so myself (Picture Below).

However, as I reached the school, it was covered in a blue light as there were so many police cars

However, as I reached the school, it was covered in a blue light as there were so many police cars. I went up to one of the policemen and asked what happened. The gym flooded. I was a little disappointed. Despite Klaus maybe getting killed tonight, I was looking forward to going to my first ever Homecoming. I guess that was just a failed dream.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and saw I had two text messages.

Bon-bon
Tyler's moved Homecoming to his house, so I'll meet you there.

Nikki
I'm in Mystic Falls. See you soon.

I smiled at both messages. Looks like tonight was going to be... interesting.