Chapter 2: Motel Room

Ryan's POV

It was night and Klaus had decided for us to stay overnight at a motel. I didn't know where we were driving or what we were going to do, but I didn't really care at that moment in time.

We found a motel and Klaus pulled the car into a parking spot. Stefan hopped out the car, followed swiftly by Klaus. However, I took a little longer then them. I quickly put all my left over food, which was all of it except from The plain and salted caramel chocolate bars, back into the plastic bag. I checked to make sure the drawing was safely in my back pocket, which it was, before opening the car door and stepping out into the cold air of the night.

All three of us walked into the motel, Klaus leading and Stefan and I walking not that far behind, side-by-side. We walked upto the front desk, where a middle-aged man was sat, typing into a computer. When we approached, he didn't even look up from the screen. Klaus coughed twice to get the man' attention. His eyes slowly looked up from the screen and back at us.

"Can I help you?" He asked in a slightly rude tone.

"We'd like three single rooms," Klaus ordered, looking annoyed and tense at the worker.

"Sorry but we've only got two rooms available," the worker stated, still rude and uncaring. Klaus sighed, annoyed.

"Are you sure there's no other rooms?" I questioned the man at the till.

"I'm sure," He commented with a sarcastic smile. I sighed.

"We'll take them," Stefan agreed. The worker handed my brother two keys, both with tags which had different numbers written on them. The worker went back to work at the computer, whilst us three looked at eachother.

"No offense, Stefan, but Ireally don't want to share with you. You move a lot in your sleep," I claimed. Stefan glared at me, whilst Klaus' signature smirk appeared on his face.

"Fine then, love. You and I will share one room, whilst Stefan has the other one," Klaus compromised. We both nodded in agreement. Stefan handed Klaus one key and began walking upstairs, heading to his room.

"Well then, let's go," I told him. I snatched the key from his hand and looked at the number written on the tag. It was the number 104. I looked at the numbers on the rooms near, which all had a 10 at the beginning, meaning that probably meant the first floor. Therfore, I started to walk down the hallway and I could hear another pair of footsteps behind me, meaning Klaus was following me.

Finally, I found the motel room, and unlocked the door with the key. I opened the door to the motel room. The main room was quite nice, but seemed like something from a horror film. The walls were a beige kind-of color, and the floor was a dark wood. There was one double bed, which had salmon sheets on it. There was a bedside table on each side of the bed, which were a dark brown. On the bedside tables, were lamps, and on one was a phone. There was a brown dresser, which had a landscape mirror hanging above it. There were two arm chairs each side of the dresser. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)