Chapter 7: Disturbing Behaviour

Ryan's POV

Turns out, to contact the Original Witch, we needed a necklace of Rebekah's, but she lost it. Therefore, Klaus was mad at her. However, we were still in a clothes shop. Klaus, Stefan, and I were all sat down on some sort of seat, waiting for Rebekah to come out. She needed new clothes for the new century, because she didn't have any.

A lady was coming around pouring some champagne, which I greatfully accepted.

"There has to be more of this dress," Rebekah complained from inside the dressing room.

"There's not," Klaus denied, still annoyed. She came out in a low-neckline tight black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then?" Rebekah questioned.

"Who cares? You look great in that dress! You look so beautiful!" I commented, being like the gay bestfriend again. Not sure if I like the role or not, but I kinda did.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," Rebekah informed us.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus replied sarcastically. I took a sip of my drink, listening to Rebekah.

"And what is this music that sounds like a cable car accident?" Rebekah asked.

"It's dance music," Stefan answered this time.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked, sounding as if she was being tricked into something.

"Don't worry, I've never been rather fond of it either," I assured Rebekah, liking her, as a new friend. She was amusing, funny, sarcastic and overall a great person to be friends with. Even if they were an Original Vampire.

"Are we done?" Klaus interrupted.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah questioned back.

"Shits gonna go down," I mumbled to Stefan, who smirked but suppressed a chuckle, knowing the other two vampires could most likely hear us, but they weren't listening to us, but to indulged with themselves.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace. And you lost it," Klaus explained, quite harshly.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years," Rebekah denied.

"Technically, that's accurate," I commented. Them, Rebekah turned to Stefan after she thanked me for backing her up.

"So, what do you think?" Rebekah asked him, talking about the dress. I had already said she looked beautiful in it, but she was looking to her ex-lover to see if he liked it. She turned around, showing the dress off.

"I like it," Stefan lied, that earned a slap at the back of the head from me, which he returned with a glare. Rebekah looked annoyed, clearly knowing he was lying aswell.

"What? I said I like it," Stefan lied again, acting confusion.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," Rebekah commented before walking back into the dressing room.

"Nice one. Good work," Klaus commented sarcastically after Rebekah had disappeared into the dressing room, and officially out of sight.

"Your the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan replied.

"Shut up, before I pull your tongue out to make you," I whispered to him in my brother's ear.

"I heard that," Rebekah called, referring to Stefan's comment. I stood up and scanned through the rack if girls clothes, bored.