Mirabel's Darkside

"I can't believe it!" Ron sat down next too Harry angrily as he stuffs his face. "What's wrong?" Hermione asks. "Malfoy is still talking up what happened three weeks ago. Let it bloody go!" Ron grumbles angrily.

"I'll admit it is getting pretty Aburrida," Mirabel says as she takes a bite of her sandwich. She looks at him and furrows her brow.
"Hey where did that bird scratch come from?" She asks looking at a scratch on his neck. He covers it blushing and says.
"Uhh that doesn't matter it's Malfoy we're talking about here," he misdirects.

"Just ignore it Ron," Harry says.
"Easy for you to say. You and Mira have quidditch practice today," Ron says sullen.
"I personally can't wait, I've been practicing my moves all summer," Mirabel says with glee.
As she spoke this Mcgonagall approaches her.
"Mirabel dear I need you to come with me for a moment," she says and Mirabel glances at her friends before following Mcgonagall out.

"Is something wrong?" Mirabel asks. "Not really, but Dumbledore wanted to talk to you about something," Ms M answers her.
"It was Camilo," Mirabel answers and the teacher looks at her confused. Mirabel blushes and chuckles nervously.
"Sorry that's just what we say when it looks like we're in trouble," Mirabel says and Ms M chuckles fondly.

The pair reached a archway that had a large Phoenix statue that wings curved like it was about to take flight.

"Stand here dear," Ms M guides. Mirabel does so and as soon as she does the ground under it starts moving in a circle ascending above.

Mirabel looks at Mcgonagall who gave a reassuring gesture before she was out of sight. A few moments later she arrives at a door and shyly she knocks on it.

"Come in," she hears Dumbledore's voice calls to her. She enters and gazes around the office in wonder.

It looked like the inside of a clock tower with metal rings around the ceiling, a staircase leading to what must be living quarters, bookshelves upon bookshelves of books, moving paintings of previous headmasters, and a desk where Dumbledore sat with.

"Senor Malfoy," Mirabel greets with a small curtsy. He looked the same as she last saw him with black robes and platinum blonde hair.

"Ms Madrigal a pleasure to see you again," he nods.
"Please come in," Dumbledore beckons her forward.

She walks in slowly and bunches her skirt nervously. "Did I do something?" She can't think of anything bad she's done recently. Dumbledore gives her a reassuring smile.
"No dear, Mr Malfoy here requested your presence as he makes a donation," Dumbledore answers glancing at Mr lookk Malfoy who had his eyes on Mirabel. He smiles, but his eyes feel soulless.
Mirabel stays silent unsure of what to say.

"I've decided that in the interest of the schools and my wife and I wanted to thank you for tutoring our son so we wanted to give this to you as a donation of good health," he hands something to her she had no previously noticed.

It was a black broom with the same stick design as her nimbus, had silver handles at the back, and inscribed with silver writing was Nimbus 2001.

"I have also given these all to the Slytherin team too," he adds.
"This is very generous of you Senor," she says tentatively looking at the broom.
"But want need no reward. I help your son because he is my friend and that is plenty a reward for me," she says.

Dumbledore smiles at her while Senor Malfoy's lip twitches down.

"I insist," he says. Mirabel looks to Dumbledore unsure and he says.
"It is rude not to accept a gift Ms Madrigal," he says and Mirabel looks back to the broom.
"I did not know that," she says taking the broom and makes another curtsy motion. She's not sure if your meant to do it, but Isabela does it when people compliment her so it seems right.
"Thank you Senor Malfoy," she says and Mr Malfoy smiles at her.
"Of course dear it is no trouble," he says. Mirabel looks at him, when she hears something.
Looking around she saw a small thing hiding behind Mr Malfoy, a thing she recognized.