Missing Sis

Even after they told Isa everything she couldn't really help much. She knew nothing of the wizarding world and was more focused on growing the mandrakes than ever. The school was under Mcgonagall's care while Dumbledore was away.

Ron and Harry visited the girls everyday with fresh flowers from Isabela. Harry caresses Hermione's hand with Ron. He had said hi to Mirabel, but he hated seeing her looking so terrified.

"We really need you girls. We're lost without you," Harry said as he holds Hermione's hand. He feels something in it though. He looks and slowly pulls out a piece of crumpled up paper. Harry opens it and his eyes widened seeing its contents.

"What's that?" Ron asks. Harry looks at him about the answer when the doors of the hospital wing bang open and in runs Isabela.

Her hair was a mess and she had bags under her eyes. She was holding a large root in her hand and it looked like it was ripped off. She pushes it into Madam Pomfry's hands and yells. "Give it to her! Give it to my sister!" She demands loudly.

"Now hold on a minute there are," Isabela grew several carnivorous plants in her hair with a threatening scowl as they snap at Pomfry. "Yes miss!" Pomfry quickly rushes off and Isabela sat with her sister caressing her hand.

Harry and Ron walked over. "So the mandrakes are ready?" Ron asks excited. Isabela gives a small nod not taking her eyes off her sister. "The rest will be ready sometime tomorrow and the students will be better by the next afternoon. This one was ready early," Isa explains as Pomfry comes back with a steaming bowl.

"You boys should go, you can stay though dear since your family," Harry's pretty sure it's because Pomfry is afraid of what will happen if she tries getting her to leave. "Will she be okay?" Harry asks. "She'll be sleeping for a long time, rest of the day likely," Pomfry explains and then ushers them out.

The boys take a moment to smile. Finally some good news! "So what's in your hand?" Ron asks.

Harry shows him the crumpled up page. "It's the page Hermione tore out," Harry said as he and Ron walked down the hall. On it was a picture of a large snake and words.

"It's all here! Spiders flee before it, capable of living for centuries, this is it! The monster is a snake! That's why me and Mirabel can hear it! She must of heard it when she was attacked," Harry said

"It's all here! Spiders flee before it, capable of living for centuries, this is it! The monster is a snake! That's why me and Mirabel can hear it! She must of heard it when she was attacked," Harry said. Ron sees the evidence, but he still has some questions. "But how has it been getting around? A giant snake roaming the halls has to be noticed," Ron said. Harry points to the word Hermione's handwriting showed. "Hermione's already figured that out," he said smiling. Ron still had more questions. "But if looking into its gaze kills you? Why has no one died?" He asks.

Harry thinks for a moment and saw his reflection in a window. "Because no one's looked into it's eyes," he realizes. "Not really," he says and implores Ron to follow him. "There was water that night, Mrs Noris must have looked into it's reflection, Mirabel had her eyes closed so she didn't see it, than Collin Creevy saw it through his camera, Thomas saw it through Nicholas, Nick got the full blast, but he's a ghost he can't die again, Hermione must have been using the mirror to look around corners with the prefect when she left the library," Harry explains.