Freedom For All

The group sluggishly trudged up the stairs to Mcgonagall's classroom. They needed to tell Mcgonagall about what happened and assure her they were alright.

When they opened the door to her office though they were met with quite the sight. The teachers inside was Mcgonagall, Snape, and Dumbledore to their relief. Arthur, Percy, Fred, and George were in one corner watching as the Madrigal Matriarch and Molly Weasley were having a very verbal smack down. Isabela and Mirabel's parents were sitting at some desks, their mother with her head in her hands crying and Augustine was trying to comfort her. Harry had never met Mirabel's mother before, she had a teal dress with a cooking apron over her, herbs stuffed in her pockets, a bit of greying hair, and olive skin like her youngest.

"How could you do that to a parent!? Do you have any idea of the outcomes of doing that!? How would you feel if someone told you you couldn't come see if their daughters we're alive! Not to mention their sister! You forced her to stay back when her sisters are missing!?" She yells. "Isabela is strong I'm sure she's fine," Alma insists. "What about Mirabel? Haven't even mentioned her! Since we got here! I love all my mijas, and am worried about them equally!" Augustine calls Alma out and oh that felt satisfying to his daughters.

"What's all the shouting about?" The still oblivious Lock Hart asks. All eyes looked to the doors and immediately Harry had to step back to avoid being trampled.

The Weasley's all practically tackled Ginny in hugs and Molly Weasley cries in relief.

Their mother and Augustine embrace their mijas tightly and they were crying in relief. "Oh my bellas, oh my sweet sweet girls!" She kisses them a lot before pulling back looking them over. "Never do that again!" Their papa orders them sternly. "Do you need food? It's okay I got some," Juileta began stuffing food in their mouths, but the girls seemed that they didn't mind, maybe they were just used to it.

"Isabela your dress!" Harry saw it was Alma who yelled that looking like she was going to have a heart attack. Isabela glances at her dress, it was torn, tattered, and you couldn't even tell it had been pink at one point. Isabela looks ashamed for only a brief moment, but Mirabel squeezes her hand and she regains it.

"I don't care, and you know what? I don't care about being your golden child anymore either," Isabela states. Alma looks shocked and the parents are looking in between each other. "Isabela," Alma says warningly. "And you know what? I'm done with being your puppet, I'm done with you restricting me, I'm done with you forcing me to go on dates with guys, I'm done with you driving me away from my hermanas, I'm done with all of it! I've been perfect my whole entire life by living the life you wanted well guess what Abuela? I'm not you and the life you wanted is not the one I want. I am Isabela Madrigal and I'm not a perfect pink princessa so deal with it! Delores can maldita have Mariano! Me, Harry, and Ron went down there to save the real gifts and it wasn't using flowers. Mirabel is the only real gift this family was ever given and it's time you see it!" Isabela shouts most of this at her Abuela who was looking paler and more likely to have a stroke by the second.

Mirabel was grinning proudly up at Isa while her parents looked to be in a mix of happy or glaring angrily at Alma when they heard how she was forcing Isa on dates.

"And you know what? I HATE PINK! YOU MALDITA PRIMA DONNA! I'm going to grow something not symmetrical!" And with that Isabela ran out of the room and left spiky plants in her wake and pollen bombs too.

Alma had a hand to her chest and the Weasley family were snickering at the scene. It was a quiet moments from the parents when suddenly Augustine falls to the ground laughing and heaving with laughter. "She called you a Prima Donna! Hahaha! Wait till I tell Felix oh he's going to love this! I love my girls! Hahaha!" Augustine laughs. Juileta had a opened mouth at the whole thing before she shrugs and goes back to checking Mirabel over.