Into the Chambers

Isabela insisted on dragging Lockhart along for the ride. She wanted to give him a real adventure and the boys just wanted her to direct any anger on him if things went wrong.

They arrived at Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and sure enough they found her floating around and moaning sadly about something. "Excuse me Myrtle? We have some questions we'd like to ask you," Harry asks her and she turns to them. "Oh? Someone actually wants to talk to me?" She asks absolutely giddy. "Why are we talking to a ghost?" Isa asks. Myrtle floats in front of her and angrily yells. "Oh let's all talk about Myrtle! I may be dead, but my hearing is as good as when I died!" She yells at Isa startling her. "Actually that's why we came. We were hoping if you could tell us how you died," Harry said and Myrtle turns to him. "Isn't that a rude question?" Isabela asks.

"Not really, ghosts love to talk about how they died," Ron whispers as Myrtle tells the story. "I had run to the bathroom to cry because the girls were making fun of my glasses. Here I was, all alone crying when someone came in. He spoke funny, I knew it was a boy so I opened the door to yell 'go away' and," she lets out a squeak. "I died right in this cubicle," she finishes.

"Just like that?" Isa asks wrapping more vines around Lockhart to stop him from escaping. "How?" Harry asks. "I don't know, all I remember is staring into these sickly yellow eyes, right over there," Myrtle points to a sink and Harry goes over inspecting it. He turned the knob and found it wasn't working and then looked at the tap.

There was a snake engraving on it.

"This is it, this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets," everyone looks to the sink with much fear and apprehension and this sinks in. It was a quiet moment before Ron asks. "So? How are we going to open it?" He asks. Harry looks at it and takes a deep breath. "Open," he says in parselmouth.

There's the sound of machinery moving and the group steps back as the sink opens up to reveal a hidden dark hole. They all look below it and they couldn't see the bottom of it. Lock Hart backs up and says. "Oh well, how about we all?" Isabela pushed him down the hole without any hesitation. The boys don't say anything, he deserves it.

They hear him screaming as he fell before there was a thud and they heard him groaning. "Well he's alive, let's go," Isabela jumps in and the boys followed. The hole curved into a slide and the boys slid down it. Ron screamed and Harry was trying to keep himself from being sick.

Finally they landed on a large flower Isabela summoned for them to cushion their fall and Lock-Hart looks like he fell on his face, so nothing important. "Eww! ¡Esto es asqueroso!" Isa said looking at the floor below them. Harry looks down and saw several dead rat bones, bugs, and other such rodents. Looking at Isabela he can see she must have had a rough landing considering her

Harry walks and felt himself step on something that wasn't a rat bone. He looks down and saw he stepped on a pair of glasses with a green wire rim. Slowly he picks them up, they were cracked, but still seeably.

"The girls were here," he said holding up Mira's glasses. Isa looks and them and snatches them cradling them carefully. "She can't see anything without these," she says and grows a hardened expression. "If anything has happened to her I'll use them to test my poison ivy!" She rages. "You'll need to get in line," Ron said.

"Come on, we'll never get to them if we stay here," Harry said and the group moves on.

They passed many tunnels, Isabela's dress got caught in a few rocks tearing it, but she didn't seem to care. She lead the charge and the boys had their wands out keeping Lock-hart in line. Suddenly though Isabela stops and the males of the group all bump into her. "What?" Harry began when he saw it. Snake skin, in the wide cave in front of them there was snake skin.