Investigation

Harry can't believe it! Tom Riddle's Diary was gone!

The boys dorm had been ransacked and it was gone! The worst part is it had to have been a Gryffindor because no one else knew the house password. It had put Harry in a terrible the rest of the month and he was still bitter about it. Nothing was even going like he wanted it. Neville basically ran from Mirabel every time she tried talking to him, Isabela had suddenly gotten a interest in Carniverous plants and joined in on herbology, and the quidditch house cup was coming up soon so Oliver Wood was working them all to the bone.

The only good thing was that there had not been anymore attacks so that was nice he guesses. They had also signed up for their courses next year. It took the boys and Hermione not much time. Harry and Ron signed up for basically the same stuff, while Hermione signed up for everything. Mirabel took two hours to decide on her before settling on her subjects.

Right now Harry was walking down the Gryffindor stairs with his friends with him as he complains. "I can already feel the hand cramps I'm going to get from this," he complains. "Your hand cramps? I can already feel the bruises," Mirabel said. Hermione buts in with a annoyed sigh that also sounded like a growl.

"I can't believe you two. We should be looking into the monster attacks, the fact that they haven't happened for awhile is worrying me," Hermione said and looks at Mirabel. "And don't you want to know more about your Abuelo?" She asks. Mirabel gets a guilty look on her face. "Well I don't think my Abuela knew, and she idolizes him. I will be looking into it today though," Mirabel explains.

Hermione rolls her eyes at this. "Hermione it's fine, Mirabel and Harry with their snakey voices haven't heard any voices lately right?" Ron asks them and they nodded. Hermione suddenly paused on the steps and her eyes went wide.

"I got to go," she said. "Wait where are you?" Ron began when Hermione rushes down the steps and takes the hall leading towards the library.

"That was weird," Mirabel said and the boys agreed. "MIRABEL VALENTINA ROJAS MADRIGAL!" The remaining three turned around and saw Isabela stomping down the stairs angrily. "Isa what's?" Mirabel began when Isabela held up a letter.

"Me delataste!?" She yells at Mirabel. Mirabel looks confused. "isa a que te refieres?" Mirabel asks. "Don't play dumb with me! You tricked me! It was all a trick wasn't it!?" Isabela yells at Mirabel. Maribel looks utterly confused, but she looks back at her friends. "Just go I'll meet up with you later," She urges them.

The boys nodded and quickly left the two sisters to their loud Spanish arguing.

As they walked they passed by Neville and Ron said. "Hey Neville! You should just such it up and go say sorry," Ron said and Harry nodded in agreement. "But I can't! She'll probably curse me in angry Spanish and turn me into a toad!" Neville whimpers in fear. "Neville, it was embarrassing yeah, but this is Mirabel. She'd forgive someone if they tore her arm off! Mirabel is literally incapable of holding a bloody grudge! She still talks to Peeves even after he hexed her glasses to only see monsters," Ron said and Harry shudders at the memory. Mirabel nearly turned Harry into a toucan that day. "Ginny adores her and never stops talking about her," Ron said.

"Look I really want to. I was just saying thanks for all her help, but of course I nearly killed her!" Neville whimpers fearfully. "And she's okay. Mirabel will forgive you," Harry promises. Neville looks disbelieving and he rushes off to class.

"Well we tried," Ron shrugs and they continue on down the hall. They didn't see Mirabel in classes that day, they heard from students that she had a really big fight with her sister and went to the showers to get pollen out of her hair. Hermione probably lost track of time in the library.