Quidditch

Mirabel's POV

I was getting ready for the quidditch marching down the steps of the third floor corridor where students were starting to line up for the match. Everyone was hyped up and ready for it wearing assortment of the merchandise they were going to wear for the first quidditch match of the season.

"Miraboo," I groaned as Isabela shows up. "I just wanted to wish my little sister luck, and don't feel bad when you loose it's okay," She says the last part to me in a whisper. I give her a look. "Actually Isa we are going to win because I'm the best chaser Gryffindor has ever had," I said. "Well remember to share don't want your clumsy nature getting in the way. Good luck sis," I suppress the urge to curse her and stomped down to the quidditch pitch. When I arrived with the rest of the team Oliver asked me.

"You alright there Madrigal? Looks like you want to give someone a ugly curse," He comments. "I do," she says. "Well you need to forget about it. Any anger you have you can direct it at winning. We can't have you distracted," Oliver said. I nodded and took some deep breaths to clear my mind.

"Clear skies Clear skies," I said mimicking Tia Pepa.

"Quidditch players! Be ready in one!" The ref yells out. I grabbed my broom that I had altered. It's shape and design had stayed the same, but I bewitched the hand to have a assortment of deep blue patterns and the broom tuff was a nice pale colour. I know it was kinda Ravenclaw, but gotta keep the family tradition of being in the cool coloured line.

"You good?" Harry asks coming up to me. I looked at him and said. "I will own this," I answered.

No one's POV

Mirabel and Harry had made a agreement that before Harry even tries to get the snitch he let Mirabel score some points to show up her sister.

And that's what happened.

Harry watches as Mirabel caught the quaffle and went zooming through the air. The Slytherin team is equipped with the same broom as her, the best and the fastest, so the Gryffindor team was mainly relying on her and her skill to win them the points, Oliver had even been training her extra hard for it.

Luckily she delivered as she used her smaller frame to weave between the hulking Slytherins. She shot the quaffle and score!

"Mirabel Madrigal breaks a record Gryffindor the first point within fifteen second of the games start!" The crowd roars with excitement as Mirabel zooms past them grinning wildly.

The quaffle was thrown into the air and Marcus Flint caught it zooming towards the Gryffindor goal posts. He throws the ball and no!

"That's a point for Slytherin," The Slytherins cheered while the rest of the school groaned.

The quaffle was released and Angelina caught it, but the Slytherin beaters bat a bulge on straight at her hitting the front of her broomstick and sent her tumbling.

In the stands Isabela gasps as she watches the girl go tumbling to the ground a whistle blew so they could check on her. "Does that always happen?" She asks Dumbledore next to her. "Sometimes," he answers as he watches. "Have you never seen a quidditch game before?" Lucious Malfoy asks looking at her. She shook her head.

"Mirabel told us about it," she answers as Mirabel grabbed the quaffle from the air and she watches with baited breath as the Slytherin team ganged up on her. She watches as Mirabel zig zags trying to loose them before she gets to the poles and starts spinning around them.

The Slytherin team watched and waits for her too come out or get to dizzy to keep going but suddenly two bludgers came out of nowhere and knocked the Slytherin beaters off and they each flew into a chaser from their own team.