Three ꕥ

"Wow, Y/N, what is this?" Jin pulled you forward into his lap, a laugh erupting nervously.

It wasn't mean or at your expense he just looked confused. You figured you needed to catch him up, but you felt the sting of his non-reply.

"My father said if we don't go public right away and marry within the next 2 years he's going to match me with someone else."

You bit back the rest, telling him a month from today you'd walk down the aisle to Yoo Seungho would trap him. You couldn't help that there was pressure on this request, you didn't have to make it tons of weight. You watched his face taking in the information the tilt of his brow carefully considering your words.

"Then yes, let's get married darling, do you think the guys will take me dress shopping?" Jin grinned slipping the ring on as he kissed you, his lips taking yours pulling you flush against his body.

The relief that flooded your body made you sink into his arms. Jin tightened his hold on you leaning backward against the pillows as you kissed him passionately.

"Wait, just yes? Even if ARMY hates you?" You cupped his cheeks in your hands.

"They won't hate me, and I always knew we would be married, maybe this timeline is just a little accelerated." Jin laughed kissing your lips as you held yourself over him your hands on his shoulders.

"I didn't think you would believe me, I thought you'd think I'm being dramatic." At those words Jin sat you both back up, his eyes more serious than they'd been a moment before.

"You never talk about your family, but my parents and grandparents have warned me to be careful. With how devoted you are to them and how everyone in the family works for Cha Industries; I kind of get the impression there's not a lot of decisions made outside the family."

You pushed backward from his arms, even if what he said was true hearing it made you feel protective of them. What had they done to earn his distrust?

"You don't need to be careful around them, they aren't criminals."

Your cheeks flushed hot, that wasn't quite true either. You knew of things that happened behind closed doors that might not meet the definition of legal. That you chose to ignore it didn't change it.

"You just came in here holding a ring out telling me that if I don't claim you that your family will reallocate you to someone else. That doesn't sound odd to you?" Jin tried to say it gently but his face was full of incredulity.

"That you couldn't simply tell them no and needed me to say yes isn't slightly alarming to you?" Jin reached for you but you shook your head wrenching backward.

"You don't understand, it's not that I can't say no. It's that what they want makes sense. If you want to say no, say no. If you don't want to be with me then who needs you Kim Seokjin?" Before you could leave the bed Jin grabbed you around the waist and pulled you back.

"You need me darling, and I need you. I said yes, I meant yes, we are not going to argue about our families. I just want you to understand that they are asking a lot of you." He nuzzled his lips against your neck sweetly, trying to cool your temper.

"If you think they're bad, then you must think the same of me." You wanted to be angry, to forcefully wiggle from his arms but you also didn't want that at all.

"No one said they're bad, but being wary around people who don't always welcome outsiders feels healthy to me. I don't have to agree with them to be in love with you." Jin kissed you softly and you went rigid, but when he kissed you a second time you relented.