Wicked Game

As Kim opened her eyes, she was surprised to find someone laying next to her.  They way he looked and felt was a shock to her because it felt and looked like Billy.  How did he get there?  She was over at Emma's wasn't she?  As panic set in, she shot up to look right into the eyes of Dallas's best friend, Luca.  They liked to call him Lucky, not just because it was close to Luca but he was also the luckiest guy that they knew.  

Luca:  Hey Kimbo Slice.  Whatcha doing here looking like a side piece?  You may wanna get out of there before Emma finds out.

You know what they say, speak of the devil and the devil will appear?  Luca chose the wrong time to say Emma's name because she appeared in the doorway and saw her best friend in bed with her fiance.  Emma's face turned as red as the Ohio State hoodie that Kim was wearing.

Emma:  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!

Dallas:  It isn't what it looks like baby.  I went to lay down and I woke up with Kim here laying next to me.

Emma:  What it looks like to me is my former best friend was sleeping with my former fiance!  I am through with both of you!  

With that Emma threw her engagement ring at Dallas and stormed away, Luca following behind trying to get her to stop.  

Dallas:  I think you need to go for now Kim.  I will try to calm this down but it is best you hide away the next few days so Emma can calm down.

Kim looked around in shock.  Did Emma seriously think that she would sleep with Dallas?  She was not that type of girl at all.  She started to tear up as she started to think the worst.  She ran out of the house and started running down the road leading toward her house.  Once she got about a mile down the road, she pulled out her phone to call someone for a ride.  More than likely she would be calling Ryker because well he was the only one at the moment she could rely on who had a car.  

As she was about to hit the send button, she heard a 2021 Chevy Camaro pull up.  She couldn't make out whose car it was because of how tinted the windows were.  The window came down and she saw the smiling face of Justin Love.

Justin: Hey there Kit Kat.  Where you going?

Kim:  I am going home.  Dallas and Emma are ruined because of me and I did nothing wrong!

Justin:  Well get in.  I'll take you home but not before we get you calmed down and get you some food.  

Kim was about to object because she really didn't know Justin all that much and something just felt off.  But her stomach started to growl at the mention of food and she dismissed the off feeling as residual effect from Emma's.  

Kim couldn't talk during the car ride into town.  Her mind had shut down and replayed the entire night before for her.  She had to figure out if she messed up.  Did she make a move on Dallas?  Everything was becoming a blur to her and suddenly she was sitting in a booth at a diner across from Justin.  She got some pancakes and some sausage links and ate a little bit before an all too familiar feeling punched her in the stomach.  She excused herself to the bathroom to take care of things before coming back to finish the meal.  

After giving Justin her address, she sat and stared out the window watching the miles go by.  She was still thinking about what happened when she suddenly felt real sleepy.  As her eyes shut, she only had one last thought before she fell into a deep sleep.  

"This isn't the way to my house"

<Billy's POV>

The past month had been utter hell for Billy.  When he got back from his time off, he saw someone had put his picture on his locker covered in words like creep and pervert and sicko.