Truth and Consequences

<Billy's POV>

B:  Hey Kim, there's something you need to know…

Now is the time.  Billy said to himself as he hit the enter button.  He knew that she was going to be heartbroken but if she truly loved him, then this would not matter one bit to her.

K:  There is something I need to tell you as well.

What does she have?  This is probably her saying that there is someone better.  It is probably better to let her say hers.

B:  You go first.

K:  So when you come here we won't be doing much of anything.  My aunt is going to be here.

Her aunt?  She has talked all about her family.  Why would an aunt throw a wrench into what we already had planned together?  It was just gonna be us together and whatever was going to happen would happen.

B:  Well duh.  I'm sure family will be there for the party.  That doesn't matter because I am only coming for you.  I do hope they like me.

K:  No.  That is not what I meant…

B:  What did you mean?  Wait.  You mean THAT Aunt.  

K:  Someone is a little slow this morning isn't he.

Does she honestly think that would change the way I feel about her?  That I am only coming to her party so that I can screw her?  What a terrible boyfriend I have been if that is all she thinks I want.  I can't tell the truth now.  I have to come up with something else.

B:  It still doesn't change how I feel about you nor does it change what was going to happen during my visit.  I want to see the woman I love with all of my heart and celebrate you graduating.  

K:  I love you so much.  Now what is yours?

B:  Oh nothing important.  Just wanted to say I was gonna be driving in and not flying to Columbus as I was originally going to.  Just means that I am going to take a little bit longer to get there my love.

K:  I really hope it doesn't change our plans too much.  I can't wait to have you take me to Watt's for our first date.

B:  I wouldn't have it any other way.

<Kim's POV>

Waking up that morning I felt an all familiar pain in my gut.  I was starting to cramp.  My period was only a few days away from starting.  No!  He would be here in a week!  What kind of cruel God does this?  One who can't let a girl be one with the man she loves with all of her being.  

B:  Hey Kim, there's something you need to know…

Oh no.  What's wrong?  He couldn't have found another girl.  Wasn't I good enough for him?  What more did I have to give him?  He knows that I am willing to give him anything and that I am going to.  I want him happy.  I want him to keep me.  But I gotta tell him this.  If he loves me then it shouldn't matter.

K:  There is something I need to tell you as well.

Alright Kim, we can do this.

B:  You go first.

K:  So when you come here we won't be doing much of anything.  My aunt is going to be here.

If he loves me, it won't matter.  If he is just coming for a piece of ass, then he will come up with an excuse to not come.

B:  Well duh.  I'm sure family will be there for the party.  That doesn't matter because I am only coming for you.  I do hope they like me.

K:  No.  That is not what I meant…