Points of No Return

<Billy's POV>

"Can I see it?"

It was if time had slowed down to an absolute halt as Kim's words echoed in his head.  No.  He didn't want to.  He didn't think he was big enough for her to want and crave, let alone anyone.  He never showed it to anyone except the few who he had slept with but he still didn't feel right about it.

"Are you sure you want to, Kim?"

"Yeah.  After all, you are my boyfriend and I want all of you.  I love you."

Those words hit like a train.  Who could say know to the woman who loves them?  

"Fine. But I get to see you too."

He smirked a tiny bit just knowing that she was not gonna do it.  

"Deal."

What?  She was supposed to say no!  Billy's mind was in full panic mode as he was trying to find a way to get out of it.  With a sigh he realized he couldn't and looked into Kim's eyes as she looked at the screen, biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

With a flip to the rear camera, Billy focused the camera on the front of his boxers as he rested it on his stomach.  Billy stared at Kim's face as he worked the boxers down to his ankles, freeing his friend from their cloth prison.  

Honestly, Billy expected laughter.  He was worried that Kim would laugh at his size.  Instead, he heard a gasp and a moan.  She looked like she liked it.  So, he did what any other guy would do.  He took it in his hand and moved it up and down.  He watched her eyes the entire time, seeing them follow his hand with her lips barely parted.  She looked intently as he continued before moving the sheet down off her breasts.  This caused Billy to moan as he gazed upon his girl, the most beautiful woman in the world in his eyes.  How he wished at that moment that he could pull her into his bed through the phone to take her and claim her.  God, it had been a month but he was absolutely in love with her.  As he felt his release, he saw Kim's head throw back with her mouth open signifying hers.  Even as far apart as they were they came together.  He wanted her forever.

<Kim's POV>

"Can I see it?"

Oh wow!  Did I actually say that out loud?  Those thoughts flew into Kim's mind almost as soon as the word it escaped her lips.  She was not that kind of girl at all but all she wanted was him, completely and forever.

"Are you sure you want to, Kim?"

YES!  There isn't a day that goes by that it isn't on her mind.  She wanted him all the time.  Even when he would say something as simple as good morning beautiful, she would melt.  

"Yeah.  After all, you are my boyfriend and I want all of you.  I love you."

She finally said that word to him, boyfriend.  They had skirted around that word since they got together, even though Billy had been counting the days since they had been together.  

"Fine.  But I get to see you too."

Her jaw dropped at the mention of Billy seeing any part of her naked.  Yeah, she was teasing him but isn't that what you were supposed to do with a boyfriend his age?  She also could hear how hesitant Billy was to show off so she had to do the same.  She loved him and wanted to keep him so badly.

"Deal."

Her thoughts soon became oh wow what did I just get into.  She wasn't the type of girl who did such a thing.  And she wasn't going to be either.  After what felt like a minute, possibly due to Billy thinking about what he could do to get out of it, the camera changed to show the front of his boxers.  Even without seeing it, she knew he had something that she wanted everyday for the rest of her life.