Part 3 (Option 2) : Me or her?: Miku x Kaito x Reader

Reader Pov,
I held my little boys hand. He was growing up so fast.

We're going to get some lunch with Gakupo/a vocaloid male you love other than Kaito. (A/N: Your stealing my boyfriends! >< When is this gonna end! T_T Just kidding. You can take them if you love 'em!>< Oh and I'm gonna put Gakupo for the vocaloid male. You can change the vocaloid to anyone of your choice. Wheither it's a female or male. Just, not Kaito or else you'll ruin the surprise.)

I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a (color) shirt/v neck/regular shirt and some vans.

My little man, (your sons name), was wearing a blue v neck with grey, white, and blue checkered shorts and blue vans to match with his hair and eyes. Blue....The shade of my past lover...No! Don't think about him (name) you can do better than that!

I shook my head and laughed at what my son was doing. My bundle of joy was telling me jokes.

Just like what he did on that fateful day...

I said stop it (name).

I sighed and smiled as I carried my son.

I lifted him up in the air and laughed as till we reached the cafe.

Gakupo was there waving at me.

"Hello (son name)." Gakupo/ other vocaloid male chuckled as (son name) hugged him.

"Hi Gakupo! Is it okay if I call you dad? You were and still are with my mommy for a couple years so I wanna call you Daddy!" (Son name) said with an innocent smile.

Gakupo looked at me for an approval and I nodded my head, smiling slightly with my eyes closed. "Yes. He can call you dad....But, that's only if your okay with it." I said.

"I'm fine with it as long as you both are." Smiled back Gakupo as he carried (son name).

"We both are Daddy!" Giggled (Son name

I smiled,"Yes we are aren't we!" I giggled as I hugged both of the males.

"Now come on, we need to get lunch!" I said as I walked inside. The two males followed.

I sat at a table near the window.

"No fair!" Pout my son."Mommy got the window seat!" He squirmed around as Gakupo hugged him.

Gakupo chuckled,"You can get the other window seat you know."

Gakupo set my son down with care onto the other side of me and sat next to him.

"Thank you Daddy!" Laughed my son as he hugged Gakupo.

I laughed and kissed Gakupo,"Yeah, thank you Daddy."

Gakupo blushed. "Y-You guys are welcome."

"Aw, your so cute when you blush!" I giggle as I kiss him again

"Ew! Mommy is eating off Daddy's face!" (Son name) gagged.

"Your going to do it to a girl one of these days." Hummed Gakupo as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yes you are (son name) and you are going to love her with all your heart....And never crush her. And if you do that will hurt her feelings really badly." I said with a frown remembering that one day...With...With my old lover.

Kaito...I thought.

"Like what Kaito did to me.." I said.

"I know honey..." sighed Gakupo as he patted my head.

"Mommy who is Kaito?" Asked my son.

"Kaito is so-"

We heard a voice,"____? Is that you?" A voice said. It...It was very familiar...

Speak of the devil...Is it truly him?

"K-Kaito!?" I stuttered as I turned.

"That's Kaito.." Gakupo sighed.

Right there was Kaito.

"Hi Gakupo-san, ____-Chan." Kaito said with a bow.

"Is that Kaito?" (Son name) asked. "He looks like me!"

Kaito looked at the boy,"And who may you be little man?" He asked.

"I am the son of ___! She is my mommy! And Gakupo right there is my daddy!" (Son name) smiled.

Kaito looked at me. "Is...Is this our son? Am I the real father?" He asked me.

I nodded my head a scowl on my face,"Yes he is! But, you never bothered raising him you jerk!"

"No!" (Son name) shouted. "He isn't Daddy and will never be daddy!"

Kaito pov,

When the little boy said that it broke my heart.

I was his real father...But he choose Gakupo/vocaloid male to be his father...His new and already chosen father.

I knew they were going to be together from the start...If I screwed up they were going to go to each other...

And...Sad for me to sat they were happy...I was too late from the start...

I almost cried but held it in.

"I may not be your new father...But, I am your birth father..." I said to the little boy,"My name is Kaito...I was one of the two that made you....

Reader pov,

"Well, I guess we have to go now." I said a stern look on my face.

My son, my angel, was going to say something, but I said what I had to say.

"Goodbye Kaito. And this is forever...!" I said as I got up and walked out the cafe Gakupo and my son following.

"Wait!" Kaito said as he followed.

He grabbed my arm.

That...That cheating idiot touched me!

I ripped my arm out of his grip and slapped him across his perfect face.

He stood there shocked.

"Don't touch me and get near my family every again." I coldly glared. "You are never going to see my son, or me ever again you...You piece of scum!" I yelled storming off.

When I turned around to look at him...He...He was with other women...

That Miku girl was with him...Smirking at me...

Then a pick haired girl did, then a green, then a brown, and then a blond haired one...and then a blue haired one...And the list continues on and on....

Let's just say I never saw him again...
~~~~~~~
Author Pov,

You got married to Gakupo or whatever male you choosen.

You made a child with him so you now have two!

It turned out that she had his hair color but your eyes and body shape.

You lived with the male you choose for the rest of your life until you disappeared.

On the bright side you didn't meet Kaito in heaven!

I guess he was still being a pimp I guess....*shrug*

But who cares? (I do you moron!) You have another male wrapped around your finger. (True dat true dat.)
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sorry for the late update! Gomen! Three more to go! If I update late I have to add another! I'm very sorry though! I hope you accept the three more one shots and rice balls with sushi! *gives you the food*

Anyway!