Blunt! Tomboy! Reader x Kaito: When will you notice?

Reader Pov,

I jumped up and head butt the soccer ball coming my way.

"Heads up!" I grunt as I ran to the ball that went back down to the grassy ground and kicked it into the goal that I was heading for.

The goally missed it thankfully and that made me grin,"Hell yeah!" I cheered,"That's what I'm talking about!" I yelled as I slapped one of my friends, Gumi, hand. "Thank goodness you got that one in, the game was almost-" A horn was heard. "-over." Gumi continued slightly annoyed she got cut off.

"Well lucky for us I got in a goal." I winked at Gumi, laughing as she flicked my forehead.

"Lucky for us, I made the first goal!" She huffed out as she playfully flipped her short shoulder length green hair out of her way.

I put my right arm around her shoulders and laughed,"Stop being such a hater!" I teased as I grabbed her in a head lock and gave her a nuggy.

"Stop, ___!" She shouted in between giggles. "It hurts!"

I stopped after a while and gave a smirk,"That's what you get, hater." I chuckled. "We have to go now everyone is going to leave us alone!" I frowned as I bent down to get a black bag that was on the side lines only to have someone take it away from me.

"Whoever did that better get ready to get their butt handed to them, cause I didn't just bend down for nothing." I growled as I looked up, only to see my friend, Kaito. By now, Gumi left because she didn't want to interrupt anything I suppose, like yeah right she is. We were all friends. (A/N: Kaito is getting friend zoned. *makes an 'oooh' sound like as if he just got told*

Kaito: What did I tell you about making fun of me! *Pout*

2P! Kritio: Your problem not ours)

"Oh? Hey, loser. Didn't see you there. Why did you get my bag." I said simply as if I never said a threat to him.

"Just to be nice. Can't I be a gentleman?" Kaito asked as he held my hand and lift it to his lips and kissed it.

I burst out laughing swatting my hand away from him when he did those actions that left a tingle to my heart. Of course being me, I just ignored it and thought that the air line is still in my body.

"You? Be a gentleman? Don't make me laugh!" I giggled as I side ways hugged him, my laughter never stopping, "That's pure gold!"

Kaito let out a big sigh but let out an awkward laugh after that,"Ha ha. Maybe your right ____." He said mumbling the last part.

"Of course I'm right! I always am!" I grinned,"Now how about we go to my place so I can get cleaned and then we go get some cake, or ice cream!"

Kaito nodded his head,"Alright, but I'm paying. You won this game so you need to get a treat."

~MINI TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BE THE THREE SHORTAS, OLIVER, PIKO, AND LENNY-KUN/LEN~

Author-Chan point of view,

After getting taking a shower and getting ready, ____-Chan walked out her house with Kaito with a off the shoulder royal blue crop top, with white shorts that went to her thighs, with some blue vans.

Kaito on the other hand was wearing a red v neck shirt with a vest on, black skinny jeans, and blue sneakers.

The two teens/people walked to an ice cream shop and ordered some delicious, creamy ice cream.

The blue haired boy ordered a triple ice cream cone. His flavors were mint n' chip, pistachio, and vanilla.

The (h/c)nett ordered (ice cream choice.)

The two walked out of the shop after they paid and just simply took a stroll where ever their feet took them.

After a while of eating their ice cream, talking, and joking around it became dark.

The bluenett, being the gentleman he is, decided to walk the girl home, just in case something bad might of happened to her. Now this is where things get interesting...*Burst out laughing* You'll see.

Reader Pov,

I was now ticked off because pf what Kaito said.

"I think I should walk you home since it is what gentlemen like me do..Plus, I don't want to bear the thought of losing you, something bad might happen..." the blue haired idiot said.

By now I as just trying not to let all of my anger out."Kaito..." I darkly muttered. "Did you just say what I think you just said?" I asked trying not to ripped my- no let me refrain that. I asked trying not to rip out his blue hair that I just want to pull so he can shut up.

I clenched my left hand in a tight fist and glared at Kaito with fire in my eyes, "So, what are you saying, huh?" I gritted my teeth together as jabbed at his chest with the other hand with my index finger,"Are you saying I can't defend myself? Are you saying I'm WEAK?!" I shouted fiercely as I gave him one more hard push. He was caught by surprise and fell on his bum, his arm on the cement as the only things propping him up so he can still see me clearly. "You know what's the sad part, Mr.Shion?" I sneered as I crossed my arms over my chest,"I have better skills in the streets and have better reflexes. More than how much you give me credit for, so don't think of me so lowly. For all we know I can be saving you from a person that could be placing a sharp, icy cold blade on your neck, waiting for something to be handed to them...You know they don't like weak men, they prefer women!"

After I was done with my little speech Kaito finally had the strength to stand up. He looked as if he was dead. His once broad shoulders were like as if they gave up in trying to hold anything, his arms were just hanging by his sides as if they were limp, his legs look like they would give out under his weight any minute now buckling here and there, but the worse part was his face. His eyes were a little bit dull and tears were pouring out of his deep sea blue eyes. It looked as if it was a waterfall. A beautiful waterfall, that had an outbreak over all those years of being kept steady, calm, and pleasant.

"When will you ever notice?" He whispered as he cried into his hands.

I sighed "Notice what, Kaito?"

"When will you notice that I love you..." He whispered as I got kiss to the lips by Kaito...

Kaito!? I thought shocked but eventually kissed back.

"I love you....." He said crying more as he hugged my form and pulled me closer to him.

I grinned,"Love ya too, ya bug goof! Now come on let's go play some basketball at my house! And by the way, never act like a gentleman because we both know you'll never be one! Never judge me again and think I'm weak again too, or else I'll dump you." I said to Kaito as I let go of him and ran off to my house happy that we are going to play basketball.

"Wait? We're dating now!?" Kaito said as he ran to catch up with me,"Let's at least seal it with a kiss!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
GAH! I AM SO MAD! I TRIED UPDATING THIS CHAPTER ON MY COMPUTER, BUT IT GOT DELETED THE FIRST ONE I MAD WAS BETTER! IT WAS THE LONGEST ONE I TYPED! DUMB WATTPAD!

Anyway, I hoped you liked this chapter. Vote and comment if you liked it. And please no hate! Sorry for mot updating way much more sooner! See you in the next chapter my sushi balls and cupcakes!

Kritio-Chan

Out!